Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

If you were able to complete the online application (all 4 pages) you'd realise it takes 20- 30 minutes.

Your local Immigration has all that information and it took them about 30 minutes today to cross check all the details doing an extension. When they cross check the online 90 day report, they still check all the fields of information you complete on the form at your local office.

Admitted there were questions and answers whilst doing it, and they are still slow and cautious, but I reckon it would still take an experienced officer 15 minutes to log in and check all the details.

For any office to start checking through or looking for errors on an individuals records that may cause an online refusal, would only hold up those in the queue.

Fortunately I was at one of the less busy offices, and we were in a separate room one on one.

Part of the exercise was so she could make a report for her superiors at Bangkok, but she needed a farang who knew what some of problems were and could exchange views and opinions on the subject, whilst she explained the limitations.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback...but I can't image why it would take 30 minutes per person to put in information such as passport number, name, entry date, flight number, etc. Nope, just can't image why it would take 30 minutes...3 minutes maybe, but not 30 minutes. But I know you are just relaying info they have told you. Thanks again.

They 3 minutes data entry and 27 minutes checking the entry. Like getting change at 7/11.

And I suppose you've successfully completed all 4 pages of the online application................but of course it only took you two minutes............yeah, dream on! Fairies at the bottom the garden?

Anyone who has completed it and speaks truthfully will tell you it takes 20-30 minutes reading and transferring your information into all the fields.

If it works for you then everything is correct.

If it doesn't and you entered after 2013 then that may mean checking every field of information against your hard paperwork to find the error for refusals. That takes time.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the information Faz.

This should help a lot of people understand the problems that Immigration are having.

Its only about a 8K drive for me to the Immigration office to do a 90 day report so If I cant do it online its no big deal

but some foreigners have to travel a long distance to do the report.

Many thanks Faz.wai.gif

Today I filled out the first page and hit submit. All I get is a black white page. A couple days back after submitting I got a report to immigration.

When did you last enter Thailand?

Why are you trying to resubmit when you've already had the message to report to your Immigration office two days previously?

I suspect the blank page was because the second page didn't load correctly. Happens all the time on the restricted bandwidth available in Thailand. Refresh and try again, but I doubt you'll get a different response than before.

OK, my own tiny contribution.

Entered Thailand in mid April, am within the window they specify for online 90 day reporting.

Browsers.

Firefox - fail (can't succesfully input data)

Chrome - fail (can't progress past the captcha on Pg1)

Internet Explorer - fail (input data and hit submit to be met with the 'report to immigration officer' message on page 1)

Sure they will get it sorted eventually but it's a bit frustrating in my experience. Wish they would ensure cross browser compatibility (does anyone use IE anymore?)

Entered Thailand in mid April, am within the window they specify for online 90 day reporting.

Browsers.

Internet Explorer - fail (input data and hit submit to be met with the 'report to immigration officer' message on page 1)

Sure they will get it sorted eventually but it's a bit frustrating in my experience. Wish they would ensure cross browser compatibility (does anyone use IE anymore?)

Thai immigration does...so do a lot of government organizations, businesses, and individuals worldwide as their primary or secondary browser. IE is the second most used browser...Chrome is first....FF 3d. See below worldwide browser use stats for the last 12 months per gs.statcounter.com

post-55970-0-42102900-1436332837_thumb.j

Today I filled out the first page and hit submit. All I get is a black white page. A couple days back after submitting I got a report to immigration.

Why are you trying to resubmit when you've already had the message to report to your Immigration office two days previously?

I suspect the blank page was because the second page didn't load correctly. Happens all the time on the restricted bandwidth available in Thailand. Refresh and try again, but I doubt you'll get a different response than before.

Because there is no reason for the message provided - so you try again in hope that if a mistype was made it will be accepted.

Bandwidth is not restricted in Thailand - most of us will always get full paid bandwidth. Perhaps immigration servers have problems - but that is not a Thailand bandwidth issue.

The fact is many people have had the contact local immigration as a first response but have then been able to got application made - so it makes sense to try a few times before giving up.

Because there is no reason for the message provided - so you try again in hope that if a mistype was made it will be accepted.

Bandwidth is not restricted in Thailand - most of us will always get full paid bandwidth. Perhaps immigration servers have problems - but that is not a Thailand bandwidth issue.

The fact is many people have had the contact local immigration as a first response but have then been able to got application made - so it makes sense to try a few times before giving up.

I haven't seen one report of anyone who got the 'report to Immigration' but then within the same window was able to later complete it, but I could be wrong.

I often get blank pages or pages not fully loading when clicking on links. Happens a lot on TV as well.

Despite numerous complaints to 'True' they tell me it's bandwidth causing the problem.

All the expats have the same problem up here............it's a nuisance but something you get used to.......refresh, refresh, refresh. smile.png

Submitted my application on 1 July, went into pending status and stayed there. Cancelled it and mailed it in this afternoon.

Edit: I report in Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai is one of the busiest offices but many have already successfully had their applications approved there.

In that situation, the advice was to ring your office and tell them you are in pending status, awaiting approval.

They have 7 days to 'approve' an application before the system removes it.

After 7 days your outside the window to apply again, so it does rely on an officer regularly checking the pending list.

Good job Faz. wai.gifclap2.gif

The situation has been clear for some time and now you've now had it confirmed by someone that counts it should be pinned for all to easily refer to. This thread is too long and repetitious.

• Like 1

I rely on the internet (TOT) all day everyday and it regularly drops out!

• Like 1

To my surprise I have been able to successfully do the on line reporting today and then got the approval a few hours later. I then printed out the form to go in my passport (with next reporting date etc.)

It is correct to assume that a further advantage of the online system is suppose i lost the form in my passport, then all I need to do is print out another form from the website....

..............is that right?

Edited by homeseeker

I try to do the 90 day registration online.

What I have to do with the attached message ... ignore?

Bye the way. I also mean that this thread is far too long and repetitious. Does an unstable internet connection really has to do be in here? There are more ...post-54706-0-67632700-1436700061_thumb.j

Browsers.

Thai immigration does...so do a lot of government organizations, businesses, and individuals worldwide as their primary or secondary browser. IE is the second most used browser...Chrome is first....FF 3d. See below worldwide browser use stats for the last 12 months per gs.statcounter.com

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Would you care to name one Fortune 500 company that requires users to use IE? Sure, many companies are "MS Shops," but it certainly is not a requirement for their customers.

Are you sure about Panasonic security cameras?

I have no difficulty browsing the Panasonic website with Chrome Version 43.0.2357.132 m. Randomly, I clicked on the Ultra HD 360 Degree Outdoor Network Camera and the information for it indicates no limitation to a particular browser. I have a feeling that Panasonic would lose quite a lot of business if its website could be browsed only with IE.

A web search with "Panasonic surveillance cameras and Chrome" brought up a question by a user of a Panasonic camera operated with Chrome and he was advised to update to the latest Java version, as at that time older Java versions apparently had some security risks to which Google did not want the Chrome users to be exposed. Microsoft, it seems, had no such scruples.

Are you sure about Panasonic security cameras?

I have no difficulty browsing the Panasonic website with Chrome Version 43.0.2357.132 m. Randomly, I clicked on the Ultra HD 360 Degree Outdoor Network Camera and the information for it indicates no limitation to a particular browser. I have a feeling that Panasonic would lose quite a lot of business if its website could be browsed only with IE.

A web search with "Panasonic surveillance cameras and Chrome" brought up a question by a user of a Panasonic camera operated with Chrome and he was advised to update to the latest Java version, as at that time older Java versions apparently had some security risks to which Google did not want the Chrome users to be exposed. Microsoft, it seems, had no such scruples.

No problem getting the Panasonic web site on firefox.

Somebody needs to go back and read the first couple of pages of this topic. You can access the website with about any type of browser.

I have used Chrome but since the latest change I had to Install the IE tab extension to fill in the info on the first page. IE tab is also available for Firefox.

Tried doing another online report. Second time in 90 days. Same result - "pending" for 13 days now. Sent an email to various immigration email addresses. No reply. Back to the Chiang Mai Immigration office. bah.gif

Tried doing another online report. Second time in 90 days. Same result - "pending" for 13 days now. Sent an email to various immigration email addresses. No reply. Back to the Chiang Mai Immigration office. bah.gif

At least you know your details match and you can get to the pending stage.

If what I saw within a small Immigration office is anything to go by, then I'm guessing Chiang Mai is probably over run with online reports and not enough qualified personnel to spend the time approving those pending applications.

I think Chiang Mai are in the process of moving as well ???

If it isn't approved within 7 days, then it won't be.

Give it time and I'm sure it will work in the future.

Next time, cancel your online application earlier and then just mail in your 90 day report. No need to go to the office.

I applied online 1 July for a 15 July due date. Cancelled my "pending" application on 8 July and mailed it same day. Immigration received it and processed it on 9 July, mailed it back to me on 10 July.