Wife changed when she got back to the village

James436

Most of the fore going is valid. If you have any money spend some time with the boy, teach him to swim, talk with him. With regards to your wife - let it sweat awhile. Women (most in many countries) can change dramatically when influenced by their peers....and these are the peers she grew up with, most of them have known her since she could walk....PLUS her family. And they will all be telling her what she wants to do and what to say.

Also never underestimate the poisonous potency of jealousy - she has had more than most of them will ever have, many of them would love to see you split just out of spite. You have lived with her for five or so years, be honest - is she acting out of character, or has she seriously been playing you along for the money? ask yourself could she have dumped you sooner had she really wanted?

Thais whilst I find them lovely people tend to be far too money focused (people who have none usually are, and the women much more so....) so the conversation whilst she has been back will have been endless rounds of "How much?" - which is another way of asking - "How can I get some?"

So to summarise, wait and spend quality time with the boy - he is your son, give him a Dad to remember - Oh and switch off the phone, silence is golden.

Chok dee,

These girls take a bullet for the family and marry us old faring buffalos hoping we die the day after the wedding. She lost patience & this guy just won't die fast enough.

I remember a few year ago, a fellow had a heart attack and died.

Concerned about the grieving widow, I went by to offer condolences and spoke with her friends that had gathered there.

"How is the wife feeling" I asked in a sympathetic, hushed tone?

In unison the ladies jumped up and danced around, waving their arms, shouting, "she's rich! she's rich!, she's rich!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The poor sod was dead less than 24 hours and it looked like the happiest day of their lives.

• Like 1

if it were me i would take a chill pill for a week or two away from the loudspeakers and not rishing around trying to sell your honda steed. then you will get a better feeling of whether things will work out.

the village family visits are crazy and stressful for foreigners. living near extended thai family was not an option for me, when we left things returned to normal. kind of like holiday visits in the usa, everyones about ready to leave in a day or two. a week was pushing it.

good guidelines for any family visit imo. keep things on a light note (no serious discussion) and dont hang around too long. avoid times when serious issues always come up (for example after dinner when other family members are away or busy) remain in the group so "secret type sensitive issues" are not brought up.

i would be interested in hearing what was in the photo

Edited by fey

These girls take a bullet for the family and marry us old faring buffalos hoping we die the day after the wedding. She lost patience & this guy just won't die fast enough.

Concerned about the grieving widow, I went by to offer condolences and spoke with her friends that had gathered there.

In unison the ladies jumped up and danced around, waving their arms, shouting, "she's rich! she's rich!, she's rich!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The poor sod was dead less than 24 hours and it looked like the happiest day of their lives.

It s like that my friend.

I was this year at the cremation of the ex husband of my wife with her daughter who inherited of the poor lad. Very moving ceremony for the 3 days i was there. Next day we went to social security for the insurance money, a little over 100k. My step daughter getting half and a big fight between the brothers for the rest. Nobody shade a tears and was very exited about the money. I must have been looking quite cool among this bunch

• Like 2

In unison the ladies jumped up and danced around, waving their arms, shouting, "she's rich! she's rich!, she's rich! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It s like that my friend.

I was this year at the cremation of the ex husband of my wife with her daughter who inherited of the poor lad. Very moving ceremony for the 3 days i was there. Next day we went to social security for the insurance money, a little over 100k. My step daughter getting half and a big fight between the brothers for the rest. Nobody shade a tears and was very exited about the money. I must have been looking quite cool among this bunch

I hope you were still looking quite cool when they handed you the bill of 500k baht plus for the 5 day shindigcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good man, too many farang dont know about the insurance policy these villages have in place to pay for it.

I have spoken to the OP....

He and his kid are currently out of Thailand. He has lost 1 house, 2 bank accounts (in her name also, both drained), car, furniture, but kept one small account in his home country. He also took a loan from friends....

I cannot tell any more.

Well, OK, a little more......the lady is currently renting the house for 8,000 baht a month. *Note: I do get 20% finder's fee. Plus other stuff...

If you do rent, don't go crazy when this lady has a new bf on Monday. He is coming in from the States, very wealthy (Texas oil). He is starting to build a house on the SW side of town with his soon to be new wife. She is very happy. The family will love him until house done.

*Note: this new house will rent for 10,000 after farang sent back to Texas. I get 50% finder's fee.

The guy after him could be you!!!!

Some of these girls have really honed this skill to a science

That explains the singing,

But usually Texans are smarter than this,

Perhaps alcohol is the real culprit

Good for the OP.

He was given the facts and acted.

Bravo.

He had a long soapy,

Without the soap and with very cold water.

How did the girl manage a second relationship that leads to another house without the guy not being tipped off?

Good for the OP.

Bravo.

He had a long soapy,

How did the girl manage a second relationship that leads to another house without the guy not being tipped off?

Does not take too long for farang to get quite skilful at making promises and getting just what he wants either...I know

Good for the OP.

Bravo.

He had a long soapy,

Hooked like a wide-mouthed bass.

(...and I aint talkin' 'bout the Texan either)

• Like 2

I have spoken to the OP....

He and his kid are currently out of Thailand. He has lost 1 house, 2 bank accounts (in her name also, both drained), car, furniture, but kept one small account in his home country. He also took a loan from friends....

I cannot tell any more.

Well, OK, a little more......the lady is currently renting the house for 8,000 baht a month. *Note: I do get 20% finder's fee. Plus other stuff...

If you do rent, don't go crazy when this lady has a new bf on Monday. He is coming in from the States, very wealthy (Texas oil). He is starting to build a house on the SW side of town with his soon to be new wife. She is very happy. The family will love him until house done.

*Note: this new house will rent for 10,000 after farang sent back to Texas. I get 50% finder's fee.

The guy after him could be you!!!!

"I cannot tell more, well just a little bit more" load of <deleted>, another troll!!!

Good for the OP.

Bravo.

He had a long soapy,

guess you cant tell when you see a troll post.

• Like 1

I have PM the gentleman. Very nice guy. The situation is back to normal.

They are going to permently relocate to Thailand and are in the process of building a new home and purchasing a very profitable shrimp farm.

Apparently the death threat are routine and not to be taken seriously.

Edited by jamesjohnsonthird
  • Like 2

They are going to permently relocate to Thailand and are in the process of building a new home and purchasing a very profitable shrimp farm.

Does this mean the motorbike I was planning on purloining is no longer available?

• Like 1

come on we all know its the 1ST APRIL.

• Like 1