barbers in pattaya

johnfb

I use the barbers on Soi buakhao that are located on the left hand side if your are coming from Tai to Klang.

It's immediately past the last major bend before you get to Klang if that makes sense to you.

I have no idea of the name but just before it there is a big bar that's on that corner.

Do fairly decent shaves most of the time especially the really short girl who has to wear platform shoes.

Lots of regulars from what I have seen.

• Like 1

I just read the other 'closed' thread on here & a certain post on there reminded of a visit that I made to one of the barber shops mentioned.

I'm as bald as cue & get shaves at said establishments but this place had made an 'accounting' error on the bill & upon enquiry I was told it was for shampooing my hair.

I pointed out the obvious fact that I did not have any hair to shampoo so they apologised & rectified the bill.

The exact same thing happened on my next visit so after once again highlighting their error I paid & decided never to get my head shampooed again at that shop.

No one likes getting rinsed...

I like the one on Soi Buakhao on the first bend on the road from Tai to Klang (just past the market, probably 100 yards from Tai, L-H-S).

Men doing the cutting (which I prefer) and cheap. Next to a bar and has a Barbers sign.

• Like 1