Rent/Salaries in BKK?..... Please Help.

RustBucket

I am running a business with my wife in the Northeast and it has become very successful in its niche, and we are wanting to come down to BKK to do a bit of fieldwork so we can expand to there.

Can any of you good folks living down there help me out with a bit of advance advice on certain costs? It would help me with a bit of costings before we travel down there and i like to be a bit prepared.

First of all, how much is the rent on say a double shop house anywhere in the cheapest part of the suburbs.... It is not essential and can quite literally be stuck away off the beaten track as it is not for retail purposes, only for light production work.

Secondly, what is the going rate for unskilled or low skilled workers for simple production work?.... This can be migrant workers also, as we can legally employ them. The work probably suits females more than men.... This would be 8 hours a day Mon - Fri.

Lastly, what would the going rate be for a small van driver to do deliveries?...... This would be about 6 hours per day, 6 days per week.

I really would appreciate any help if you have the local knowledge.

Thank you very much in advance.