last nights election debate

7 leaders,cons. labour,ukip,lib.dems,plaid cymru,green party and the snp.

who came out on top?

for me,david cameron, to come into office with what labour left them and turn it around AGAIN.

voters dont want to forget every time labour has come into office they fked the country up big time.

and this is from me who lived in the valley's of wales for 65yrs.and only ever heard of labour being the working class party.

well we dont want to go into what T.B.AND G.B. done to the once great britain.

ukip.could spoil the party and let in labour through the back door if all the immigants vote labour.

but will the BRITISH people let it happen?

only the sick,lame and lazy will vote labour.and also them from the eu.

anyone remember this?

COME TO ENGLAND POOR AND BROKE,

GO DOWN THE DOLE SEE LABOUR BLOKE,

TAKE A SEAT HAVE LOTS OF CHATTER,

KIND MAN GIVE YOU LOTS OF ACKERS,

IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR WAY'S

GO BACK HOME AND SEE WHO PAYS.

The papers seem to be saying that Sturgeon came out on top. Says it all about the UK when the debate winner is someone who wants to destroy the country.

I really believe that, had Sturgeon been the face of the SNP independence campaign, the outcome would very likely have been different.

Salmond comes across as a very divisive personality who voters either love or hate - very little middle ground. He has been kept very much under wraps during the GE campaign and for good reason.

However, I also believe that, should the SNP be in a position of wielding serious influence post election, he will be very much to the fore. Wee Eck does not take too easily to a supporting role. In the current scenario he sees a clear opportunity to gain revenge for his, self perceived, humiliation in the Independence vote outcome.

This could get messy!!