Thailand has yet to face the skeletons in it's closet

Lite Beer

Do we really believe the powers that be care how many skeletons are in the cupboard ? I certainly don't believe they do and if it comes to it they would add a few more and not blink an eyelid. The only things they have always cared about and still care about are power and money.

More rich get away with it .Vorayuth Yoovidhya the heir to the Red Bull fortune has not faced justice as many others will not as well. He is currently on the run in Singapore and hopes because of the turmoil in Thailand that most will forget him until time runs out .

He is a symbol of what is truly wrong in Thailand The rich can get away with someones death but the poor pay dearly .

This is a sad state of affairs

But a true state of affairs, and a 3rd world country will always stay a 3rd world country until it can deal with shit like this, in the right way, Like the whole country was watching what would happen with the Red bull heir who killed that policeman, and guess what, jack shit happened, and everyone just forgot about it, that says it all

• Like 1

Thailand better watch out, or soon it will have more skeletons in its closet than the catacombs under the streets of Rome.

Maybe they could open a calcium factory and make some high quality glue, so the rhetoric and bull sticks more readily, like sh-- on a blanket.giggle.gif

In this case the allmighty general might order to shut down the internet soonxph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_LKhSWvxph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_LKhSWv

Or better still go after the one in charge when Tak Bai happened, and while he is at it go after the one responsible for thousands of murders in the 'war on drugs'.

Or if you like, pull the blinkers in tight and blame the Junta who haven't murdered anybody yet as far as I am aware.

• Like 1

Usually I try to provide thoughtful comments here... but words fail me on this one. The Thai Army in the South seems sick, sick, sick.

Easy person to point the finger at, because it was on his watch - Mr ex-PM in Sandland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tak_Bai_incident

Edited by Mister Fixit

Why not start with the Thammasat massacre then?

However, I think the US of A still has the most cleanup and explanation work to when it comes to skeletons in the closet...

Lots and lots of contenders when you start talking about "the most".

Edited by deckape

Why not start with the Thammasat massacre then?

However, I think the US of A still has the most cleanup and explanation work to when it comes to skeletons in the closet...

They're not called 'closets' in the US. The term is 'presidential library'. smile.png

• Like 1

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed.

They won't face anything, it's called Thainess.

No, it's called "exceptionalism." We have it in the U.S., too. We call it "American Exceptionalism." It's why President Obama, referring to plausible evidence that the highest government officials ordered prisoners to be tortured and other war crimes, said, "We must look forward, not back." The attorney general said the same thing about well documented banking fraud and forgery of documents in foreclosure proceeding. The President said of those cases, "A lot of what they did wasn't illegal." The state of America in the 21st Century.

The 1000s of alleged drug dealers,that were killed on the orders of

a former PM, lets not forget them.

regards Worgeordie

And who endorsed it??

Makes it a little more complicated......................coffee1.gif

The 1000s of alleged drug dealers,that were killed on the orders of

a former PM, lets not forget them.

regards Worgeordie

And who endorsed it??

Makes it a little more complicated......................coffee1.gif

With forum rules as they are I can only assume you refer to the PM at that time, the one who gave targets and endorsed results.