Availability of simple rubber bands in Bangkok

capt635

My first stop would be Office Mate, scattered all over Bangkok. (Used to be called Office Depot, and I'm sure there's a great story of corporate intrigue behind the name change...)

Can't say they have rubber bands, but most office supply stores back home have a wide selection.

If they don't have them on display, check their 2" thick catalogs behind the counter.

Most office supply stores back home in USA do have the brown sorta 2 inch long rubber bands which I have never seen in Thailand at Office Depot / Mate or other office supply shops which is why I always bring a multi-year supply with me when I go stateside -- Made in Thailand BTW.

Edited by JLCrab

I understand you frustration, very difficult to make effective rubber band guns with the skinny little rubber bands you get at a food stall,

I have the same problem, when I shoot them at my wife , I resolve the problem by using two or three of them at the same time, not only does it increase the strength of the shot, but it improves aim accuracy by the shotgun affect

No need to thank me for this valuable advicetongue.png

• Like 1

Office Depot , Makro and school supply shops will all have them. There is a school supply shop just up from Ekmai Bus station i was in yesterday - i am sure they would have a variety of rubber bands. You will also notice Thai Kids will join rubber bands together and use for a variety of games and will even make rubber balls out of the rubber bands even in the age of Ipads and computer games..