Pattaya to Hua Hin by car

Blue100

I am looking for directions from Pattaya to Hua Hin by car. Can anyone help?

I have tried various sites for directions but these have proven to be lacking in detail. I do not wish to get to Bangkok and then 'spit the dummy' and be arrested for doing so!

7 motorway comes out of Pattaya then I think I would take the 361 bypass exit around Chonburi city and then turns into 3 or sukhumvit Then get on the Bangna exp way. This should be shorter than staying on 7. Run this until you see 9 exit to your left and go south or west on this . another good toll road. Then watch for 35 south this will take you towards HH. this turns into 4 Good road all the way.

You may want to start early to get ahead of traffic in Bangkok.

Leave Pattaya taking the motorway marked 7 then at the intersection marked Chonburi take the 361 going towards Chonburi/Bangkok(keeping to the left) head for Bangkok (this is the Conburi/Bang Na expressway) after 175kms on the left hand side of the road is the Suvarnabhumi Mall (look for the large HomePro sign) carry on past this but keeping in the left hand lane a couple of kms down the road is the turning marked expressway 9 get on this and go to the left toll booth signposted for Samut Prakhan then as you exit this (40 baht toll fee) look for the H2 road southbound then Hua Hin tkes about 5 hours. thumbsup.gif