Three Thai men arrested for assaulting Briton

Thaivisa News

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

WOW. There are some very strange people around here.

Taking the word of a Thai after they gang attack another tourist?

What do you expect these criminals to say? Sheeesh.

The gang attack as you call it, where the victim received one punch and one kick, wasn't really that. At no time was the guy assaulted by more than one person (in the CCTV footage), and when he went down, they walked/ran away.

As much as I condone violence, if the latest report is true, and the British guy started it by punching another foreigner, after molesting his TGF with the Thai guys stepping in, then I think he got off lightly.

Even though for a lot of people Pattaya is like an adult Disneyland, they really need to grow up for their adult membership.

IMO of course....................wink.png

• Like 1

Just another Thai gang attacking a farang for entertainment and another sorry excuse why.

Happens everyday now.

What could the crux of the problem be?

Attacking for entertainment? hmmmmmm... a script written by a writer - but not good.

Seems like 100% of the local have gone bonkers!

wai2.gif

I don't think these guys are as virtuous as they are trying to make out (but that is just an initial assumption), the Brit is very lucky, when considering Pattaya's current trends, that he didn't get his ribs parted. I think the Brit learnt (possibly) a lesson in Streetsmart 101.

• Like 1

Gooood day, police got 500x3=1500 Baht

And gave 3 thai guys a slap on their wrist, next time don't assault a tourist in front of a CCTV surveillance cam, do it in a dark alley without any witnesses clap2.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I've seen you comment on two stories now and it's blatantly obvious that you're just anti Thai. Why would they make up such an elaborate story? Do you not think the police will question the Finnish boyfriend?

People like you should be frog marched to Suvarnabhumi and never allowed back in until you drop the obvious racism .

Story behind assault on Englishman revealed as 3 suspects arrested by Pattaya Police

england-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The full details of the assault on a 35 year old British Man in front of a convenience store in Central Pattaya last Saturday Morning, have now emerged following the arrest of three Thai men who are suspected of conducting the attack.

A press conference was held at Pattaya Police Station on Wednesday afternoon by the station Chief, Police Colonel Sukthat, who announced the arrest of Khun Biyalat aged 26, Khun Batipan aged 28 and Khun Pattana aged 24 who are accused of assaulting Mr. Lee Huntingdon outside of the convenience store located in Soi Buakhao.

However, Mr. Huntingdon himself is the subject of a Police Investigation as a 32 year old Thai Woman, Khun Tida, has formally reported him for indecently touching her prior to the attack, which was conducted by her brother and two of his friends.

She claims that she was walking along the street with her boyfriend, Mr. Mika Sauren aged 44 from Finland, when Mr. Huntingdon approached her and touched her inappropriately. He was described as being in an intoxicated state but the incident angered Mr. Sauren who approached the Brit. A fight between the pair began and it was claimed that Mr. Huntingdon threw the first punch.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/182418/story-behind-assault-on-englishman-revealed-as-3-suspects-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2015-04-09

As much as I condone violence, if the latest report is true, and the British guy started it by punching another foreigner, after molesting his TGF with the Thai guys stepping in, then I think he got off lightly.

I think maybe you misunderstand the word condone.

He was very lucky not to have split his head open on the step from one of the kicks where he falls backwards.

Going by what is stated to be the official version of what happened you can easily enough conclude the British guy was out of line and got what he deserved.

That is...if that is what actually happened.

Alcohol has a way of making peoples normally respectful and mindful conduct.... go....side ways.

Had I been witness to the altercation and witness to what is stated to be what actually happened I would have laughed at the end result of the mindless conduct of the drunk British man and the consequences of his drunken conduct.... resulting in him been set upon by 3 Thai men coming to the aid of one mans sister and her boyfriend.

Could be misconstrued as a case of Thai Chivalry ...at its finest....yuk yuk

Besides....the blows, kicks and punches do not hurt so much when you are thoroughly drunk.....lol.

Cheers

Just another Thai gang attacking a farang for entertainment and another sorry excuse why.

Happens everyday now.

How do you know that ? Where you there ?

I have seen some of this in person, seen some videos and read the almost DAILY reports about gangs of Thais pouncing on foreigners.

Somethings wrong.

Check the Pattaya One. Day after day, reports like this.

Some Farang men wrongly assume that all Thai females are prostitutes,and as such are fair game. If this was the case in this instance, he should have been reported and dealt harshly by the Thai authorities, most likely being deported.

On the other hand we had the recent event in Phuket where the Thai witnesses to a fatal assault outside a disco, stated that the Aussie had caused trouble inside the disco, yet video evidence showed that they had lied, as he had not even been inside the disco.

What ever the cause of this assault,let's give credit to the police for investigating and apprehending the three assailants.

• Like 1

Some Farang men wrongly assume that all Thai females are prostitutes,and as such are fair game. If this was the case in this instance, he should have been reported and dealt harshly by the Thai authorities, most likely being deported.
On the other hand we had the recent event in Phuket where the Thai witnesses to a fatal assault outside a disco, stated that the Aussie had caused trouble inside the disco, yet video evidence showed that they had lied, as he had not even been inside the disco.

What ever the cause of this assault,let's give credit to the police for investigating and apprehending the three assailants.

They do because the TAT advertises that side of life. They need to stop advertising such things and push the nice things about Thailand.

And the word of the Finnish guy whose girlfriend was SEXUALLY ASSAULTED by the supposed victim.

Som num nar and wish he'd copped a real flogging.

Claimed Mr Hunnington threw the first punch.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3- alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Of course.

Funny. The farang always initiates these 'gang' attacks.

Bad farang.

Could be true, you don't now.