Three Thai men arrested for assaulting Briton

Thaivisa News

WOW. There are some very strange people around here.

Taking the word of a Thai after they gang attack another tourist?

What do you expect these criminals to say? Sheeesh.

Please tell me what you would do if a druken farang assulted your girlfriend. Maybe he got what he deserved.

• Like 2

And what do you expect some drunkards tourists to say ? coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Some farangs who come to Thailand seem to think EVERY girl is available to them to treat like a bar girl. They have forgotten (or maybe they have none) common respect. If someone is selling food or working in a shop then they DO NOT want to work in a bar and sell their body or that's where they would be. The beautiful smile is to sell you food or goods. These idiots think if a girl smiles at him she wants to sleep with him.

My gf has been approached a number of times while at the 7 or market. Mostly for just a chat but once some moron actually followed her home on his scooter. Creep

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

As much as I condone violence, if the latest report is true, and the British guy started it by punching another foreigner, after molesting his TGF with the Thai guys stepping in, then I think he got off lightly.

I think maybe you misunderstand the word condone.

He was very lucky not to have split his head open on the step from one of the kicks where he falls backwards.

Actually, he did bang his head on the kerb after the punch floored him.

The kick that followed when he got up just sealed his state of unconsciousness.

As seen in the CCTV footage.

So it was tourism numbers that was on his mind not anger about his sister now Thais males might be improving in my opinion rather than this gang showing face mentality that's better thinking of the final result and drop in tourism numbers for his sister to work on and support her family and brothers.

Another walking piece of work.

This behavior deserves exactly what was handed out.

Without mentioning politics...let us just say that some kind of education back home should be mandatory.

Before arriving in Thailand.

Not all girls are available...just because you are in Pattaya. Thai's can be quite intolerant of rude behavior that you may find acceptable back in your country....young man

I just returned from breakfast...which I thought would be quiet and peaceful..here in CM. The owner was a very nice irish gentleman, who chatted with my wife and I...the food was excellent. We noticed a Huge (obese) man came in with his baby, wife and a few others. After blocking four cars (left his phuket vehicle right in the road so nobody could possibly move without his permission, he immediately grabbed a friend of my wife (she sells flowers nearby)..and starting squeezing her and talking quite loud and obnoxiously about her brown color. I pitied his wife...and we did not really realize he was the owner of the offending vehicle. I tried the friendly approach, and mentioned about how my wife learned to back in the car and leave enough space behind to maneuver out of this situation (this time she didn't do it). Finally, the thai teengager got up and moved his vehicle. I looked at the englishman and said...."looks like we are free to leave now..have a nice day"

the look on his face was priceless

Edited by slipperylobster

russians,chineses and the brits....

what can i say, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i wish more irish and scottish welcome here clap2.gifwhistling.gifw00t.gif

The Scottish are Brits, whether they want to be or not!wai.gif

there is no skirting that issue....

Hey! It's nae a skirt. It's a kilt!!!

FREEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!

• Like 1

what can i say, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i wish more irish and scottish welcome here clap2.gifwhistling.gifw00t.gif

Don't worry Andrew - he's just another silly certain nationality basher. One who doesn't even understand what nationalities some are; or bother to read about all the other drunks from countries like he mentions plus the other usual suspects that get involved in similar escapades.

He doesn't realize that drunken yobs are not restricted by age, nationality or even religion. Being drunk is like being stupid - no restrictions, and all are free to choose. He made his choice as we can read.

• Like 1

Claimed Mr Hunnington threw the first punch.cheesy.gif

Of course.

Funny. The farang always initiates these 'gang' attacks.

Bad farang.

That part of the incident was between a Finn and a Briton so of course a farang was to blame, they're both farangs.

They were talking the word of a Finn also.

there is no skirting that issue....

Hey! It's nae a skirt. It's a kilt!!!

FREEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!

I stand corrected.....Braveheart.

but somehow I could not bring myself to say..."there is no kilting that issue"

The Scottish???? If they come to Pattaya wearing their "Scottish skirts" the local ladyboys will get jealous.

Here's the problem... The farang knew he was outnumbered and running for cover when the Thai gang ran went after him on the offensive and beat him severely...

Sorry but it was not defensive intervention...they beat him b/c of their hatred and resentment towards westerners...same thing could happen to Finn bf so it should be a warning to him

Bet ya the BF 's money trickles down to GF's brother....

• Like 1

Just another Thai gang attacking a farang for entertainment and another sorry excuse why.

Happens everyday now.

Claimed Mr Hunnington threw the first punch.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3- alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Of course.

Funny. The farang always initiates these 'gang' attacks.

Bad farang.

Did you actually read the story?? obvioisly not methinks!

Let me sumarise it for you.....a drunk english <deleted> cops a feel of a lady, then he smacks the lady's boyfriend when the boyfriend objects, then friends of the lady assist in thrashing the scoundrel. there now, not too hard to comprehend i hope!

Odds of 3 or maybe 4 against 1 are never acceptable, could the Finnish guy not just batter the Farang by himself? Anyone who behaves in the way the Farang seems to have done, is highly unlikely going to be useful with his fists.

• Like 1

....I suppose the Irish were too, until they decided not to be!facepalm.gifw00t.gif

Not just a lesson in Pattaya, but a lesson in life, and one that should be adhered to the world over. Keep your hands to yourself...Don't grope any woman at any time.... Get some manners about you.....Act like a decent human being, and most of the time you will be OK. Another falang giving Thai's all the more reason to look at us as if we are aliens. We sometimes make ourselves the most unwelcome guests. Is it any wonder.

+1...Good advice .

• Like 1