Traficjam is policemade.

jiipii

Yesterday i need to go Macro Pattaya nua. Drove PN to Sukumvhit, no more u-turn opposite busstation, no turn att all. Sukumvhit same, no more u-turn.

Okey, i turn rigth on Suk and need to contuinit so far as Pattaya tai to make u-turn and back to PN.

I need to stay in this traficjam on Suk about 8km for nothing, totally unnecessary and of cause, more cars there, they no need to be.

The only solution police have in Pattaya is, no turn right, straight on or left its okey. The shortest way not exist anymore.

Need to drive 4km, today is 14km.

Just wait to see who can drive in Pattaya next week? I guess nobody.

I doubt if it's the police who are blocking off the u-turns, more likely to be the transportation department at Pattaya City Hall. They've done the same thing on Jomtien Second Road too. Call 1337 and complain!

Good advice coming always little bit later.

I think same after i was passing flyover to BK. Yes i coud turn to left to, but not from right lane. And there is some orange trafic cones in suk/pn now, maybe place for ticket IF you make a u-turn.

But anyway why they block the intersections for u-turns? I dont really get that?

In Jomtien in the Second Road they did close many of the U-Turns. I guess, some accidents happen there. But now, it's even more dangerous. Because, many motorcycles drive trought the small space. I think, it would be better to open the U-Turns again, but install some speed-bumbs on the road.

Anyway, be careful out there....

Jomtien Second road doesn't need any speed bumps as they already exist due to the shody construction.

In parts its almost like a motorcross track.

I do agree that all U turns should be open at all times unless its unavoidable due to roadworks etc

constantly opening closing the U turns only helps to cause chaos.