Billion dollar fight

Saan

Anyone know if the Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.is available on the True Platinum package? If not can we purchase pay to view. Nothing showing up on their program guide.

I havent seen any advertising for it yet but I hope its a good fight..... Would be fantastic if Mayweather gets taken down a peg or two. Cant say I like his style of fighting and the opposition always has to work so much harder to come anywhere close to get a decision against this guy. Who says money doesnt speak?

GO PACMAN

If its on True then Id bet that UN Irish and the Downunder Pub will likely screen it

• Like 1

I just checked out the ticket prices. The cheapest is 5,400 USD and ringside 61,000 USD.w00t.gif

Does anybody know any bars that will be showing it, preferably with a large screen?? Apparently it will be a 10am start (approximately) on the Sunday morning so good timing for breakfast as well.

Cheers.

if true does not carry it, you can always watch on the internet - for free!

Where is the best place please?

i find this site to be the most reliable: www.vipboxasia.co

That site needs you to turn off AdBlock in order to work and when you do, you are inundated with a bunch of unnecessary flash presentations and pop-ups that actually locked-up my PC

I havent seen any advertising for it yet but I hope its a good fight..... Would be fantastic if Mayweather gets taken down a peg or two. Cant say I like his style of fighting and the opposition always has to work so much harder to come anywhere close to get a decision against this guy. Who says money doesnt speak?

GO PACMAN

If its on True then Id bet that UN Irish and the Downunder Pub will likely screen it

But isn't the opposition supposed to work as hard as they can to get the decision?

Pugilism is savage, an abomination that should be banned in any decent society.

Billions to watch two elite freaks dance around each other, forgetting countless aspirants who paid the price of brain injury, and poverty.

Don't forget the millions in the PI living in squalor unimaginable. Manny Pacquiao. What a human being.

GO PACMAN

I can't believe Captain PED *finally* agreed to be drug tested and let the fight happen. Can't wait to watch "PacMan", the steroid abusing, backstabbing punk, get beaten down and tossed out of boxing like the trash he is.

-Mestizo

GO PACMAN

I can't believe Captain PED *finally* agreed to be drug tested and let the fight happen. Can't wait to watch "PacMan", the steroid abusing, backstabbing punk, get beaten down and tossed out of boxing like the trash he is.

-Mestizo

I dont know where you got your misinformed information from, Manny attained his status through hard graft not like woosie boy Mayweather.

Manny and his coach Freddy Roach were quite happy to give Mayweather Jr a proper pasting a few years ago but the pussy whipped Floyd and his team were the ones that dreamt up all kinds of excuses and demands that resulted in no fight being arranged/organised The Pacquiao team rightfully refused team Mayweather requests as they were well outside the any boxing organisations mandatory tests. They were requesting drug tests that even the Olympic committee dont ask for.

One has to wonder why. I believe team Mayweather were worried that pretty boy Floyd would not have been so pretty after the fight. Now that Manny is virtually at the end of his boxing career (After holding 7 belts in 7 different weight divisions) Floyd and his boys decide it a safe time to take on the Pound for Pound fighter of the century.

Well I hope Manny does the fighting fraternity proud and finally puts Floyd where he belongs.....out for the count. Manny is the cleaner fighter of the two and does the job without all the hype and trash talk that emanates from people who are scared.

Lets the bout begin...

GO PACMAN

-Mestizo

I dont know where you got your misinformed information from, Manny attained his status through hard graft not like woosie boy Mayweather.

Manny and his coach Freddy Roach were quite happy to give Mayweather Jr a proper pasting a few years ago but the pussy whipped Floyd and his team were the ones that dreamt up all kinds of excuses and demands that resulted in no fight being arranged/organised The Pacquiao team rightfully refused team Mayweather requests as they were well outside the any boxing organisations mandatory tests. They were requesting drug tests that even the Olympic committee dont ask for.

One has to wonder why. I believe team Mayweather were worried that pretty boy Floyd would not have been so pretty after the fight. Now that Manny is virtually at the end of his boxing career (After holding 7 belts in 7 different weight divisions) Floyd and his boys decide it a safe time to take on the Pound for Pound fighter of the century.

Well I hope Manny does the fighting fraternity proud and finally puts Floyd where he belongs.....out for the count. Manny is the cleaner fighter of the two and does the job without all the hype and trash talk that emanates from people who are scared.

Lets the bout begin...

Wow! Spoken like a true Manny fan. And nothing wrong with being a Manny at all. But a true boxing fan, I'm not so sure.

Mestizo was a little rough on Manny. I may be wrong but I would bet that the way Manny's fans behave on the internet has at least a little to do with the way he feels about the fight and Manny.

I happen to like Manny but many of his fans seem to be over zealous, name calling, ill informed novices who only started following boxing over the past 5 to 6 years.

In the first round of negotiations for this fight Mayweater conceded to all of Manny's demands;even a 10 million dollar per pound penalty if he came in overweight. Mayweather only asked for one thing; random blood testing. You say "One has to wonder why." A true, unbiased boxing fan would know the answer to this question. Manny & Bob Arum walked away from the table (after some very questionable excuses) and Manny fought Joshua Clotty for a mere fraction of what he would have earned for the Mayweather fight.

So, why is Manny now willing to take the very same test that he refused to take 5 years ago?

Also, I believe Manny has belts in 8 different weight classes not 7. But how many champions did he face to earn those belts? Again, a true boxing fan would know this. Look it up I'll wait. But please, no name calling. It isn't nice.

Mannie may not be perfect but at least he doesn't use women as sparring partners. Australia recently refused Mayweather a visa because of his record of assaults on women.

I find Mayweather's style of boxing ugly. It may be effective but it certainly isn't 'the sweet science'.

Mannie may not be perfect but at least he doesn't use women as sparring partners. Australia recently refused Mayweather a visa because of his record of assaults on women.

I find Mayweather's style of boxing ugly. It may be effective but it certainly isn't 'the sweet science'.

I would say that no man is perfect. Why is it necessary to speak about the personal missteps and miss behavior of either in a boxing thread? I am not here to defend Mayweather. I do know that he has paid his debt to society for what he did. However,when you say Manny may not be perfect I assume you have a reason for saying as much? I know several reason why this can be said about him and some of them may make you cringe. But I won't discuss that in a boxing thread where boxing and the fight itself should be the focus.

So my question is what is "The Sweet Science"? If it isn't the art of hitting without being hit, of which Mayweather is a master, then what is it? Any two grown men can enter into the square circle and proceed to stand flatfooted and trade punches until one of them drops. That, in my opinion is ugly and makes the sport more dangerous than it already is. Any boxer that fights in this manner does so because that's their best option. Or to put it another way, it's their style of fighting. There is nothing scientific or sweet about taking punishment unnecessarily for the entertainment of people who don't know what the game is supposed to look like.

Edited by bhatmasterson