90 day report approved online.

I did the 90 day report online on 2 April (90 day report due date 16 April). Today (09 April) received confirmation of the approval via e-mail:

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

I could not find if others passed the "pending" stage" so like to share my results.

• Like 2

Mine was done online without problem. Took about the same amount of time as op.

Once you apply online you can check status at anytime, or just wait until you receive an email saying approved. No need checking it everyday as they will let you know when finished, and you can print copies for your passport.

Must use Internet Explorer.

This is the only thing I use IE for, otherwise I am always using Chrome.

• Like 2

I am due for my report on Monday 27 April(Pattaya). Today as I write it is the 10th April.

i) Which is the date I can first make my on line application bearing in mind that between now and the 27th there are 2 weekends and at least 3 other public holidays due to Songkran?

ii) the 7-15 day window is any day or working days?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I am due for my report on Monday 27 April(Pattaya). Today as I write it is the 10th April.

i) Which is the date I can first make my on line application bearing in mind that between now and the 27th there are 2 weekends and at least 3 other public holidays due to Songkran?

ii) the 7-15 day window is any day or working days?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You count every day. Holidays and weekends are not taken into consideration.

Thanks for posting your information. When you received your reporting approval, did the date for renewal change? In other words, did you lose any days because of filing via the internet?

it will be 90 days from when the report is processed. It is the same as if you do it by mail or in person early or late.

Saying you loose days is not really correct. You just have to do your next report earlier than if you went in and did your report in person on the due date.

We stay already 5 years permanent in Thailand now in Khok Charoen, Lopburi.

We asked the local only one 7-11 shop can we do this also in this shop. People have only questions, don't know nothing. So I have to go to Lopburi (125 km v.v.) again?

You cannot do 90 day reports at 7-11. That was just a April fools joke.

If you still have 7 days before you report date you can try to do an online report, www.extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Simply NOT working after filling in the first page and the capaca code en press submit i get the message to contact my local immigration bureau ( working with IE)

Same for me and many others.

See this topic for info: Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

As i read it well and i accepted it but not working..................or do i see it wrong ?

Offices accepting notification:

• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.

*I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept them

Edited by ubonjoe
moved reply from quoted text

Its just not worth the risk doing it on line if you are close to immigration. I most certainly welcome being able to do it on line but I would want an instant email reply saying your report has been accepted. I see it takes a few days to get confirmation. If you do it on the due date and you get no confirmation you will be on late payment fine time. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Simply NOT working after filling in the first page and the capaca code en press submit i get the message to contact my local immigration bureau ( working with IE)

Same for me and many others.

See this topic for info: Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

As i read it well and i accepted it but not working..................or do i see it wrong ?

Offices accepting notification:

• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.

*I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept them

It is not a problem with anything you have done. It is because the system cannot find your records. That is why you get that message.

It could be because there is no record or an error in your passport number or date of birth or nationality that the system searches for.

Chicken George, on 10 Apr 2015 - 09:35, said:Chicken George, on 10 Apr 2015 - 09:35, said:Chicken George, on 10 Apr 2015 - 09:35, said:

Its just not worth the risk doing it on line if you are close to immigration. I most certainly welcome being able to do it on line but I would want an instant email reply saying your report has been accepted. I see it takes a few days to get confirmation. If you do it on the due date and you get no confirmation you will be on late payment fine time. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You don't get a confirmation e-mail when it's accepted because when you get to step 4 of the application it will either state 'pending' (you can print that confirmation), or 'contact your local immigration office', suggesting there is a problem with the details you entered and the details immigration hold on their database.

If you get a 'pending' confirmation, then your application has been accepted and is now awaiting 'approval'

As long as you have that 'pending' receipt I fail to see how you could be fined for late reporting, regardless of how long it takes them to approve your application.

You get an e-mail when your application is 'approved'. You should print of the receipt and affix it into your passport. It will tell you when your next report is due.

Edited by Faz

We stay already 5 years permanent in Thailand now in Khok Charoen, Lopburi.

We asked the local only one 7-11 shop can we do this also in this shop. People have only questions, don't know nothing. So I have to go to Lopburi (125 km v.v.) again?

You cannot do 90 day reports at 7-11. That was just a April fools joke.

If you still have 7 days before you report date you can try to do an online report, www.extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Hope you learned your lesson about April fools day jokes on TV.

Why not? Just do it within the required time frame. If you don't get a confirmation back by the time your 90 day is due, you have 7 days 'grace time' to report in person after the due date.

Heck, I'm definitely going to give it a shot. It's a no-lose situation. :)

• Like 1

I cannot see how you would end up paying a fine for late reporting if you follow all the guidelines for online reporting.

You are told not do the online report any later than 7 days before the report date. If you don't get approval before your report date you still have time to do your report in person. With the 7 days after the report date rule that means you would have about 2 weeks to do the report in person..

• Like 2

You can't do the report on line on the due date. It must be done within 15 days before the due date and not less than 7 days before the due date.

Edit: You beat me to it Joe...

Edited by mxyzptlk

Well, yes, wrong in this sense: the online 90 day report can only be done during the window of 15 days to 7 days before the due date. So you can't do the online report on your due date. Presumably the reason there is this early window is to allow for you to get an online confirmation before your actual due date. If you get a confirmation before your due date, you're golden. If you don't, then you, or a designated agent, need to do a report at the immigration office. Also, note that you have until 7 days after your due date to make a report in person before you will receive a late payment fine.

• Like 1

If I don't have record of my flight arrival number can I make an educated guess using airlines,jet airways from Delhi,usual flight number? ....or even make something up.....or could I even obtain this information from immigration. It seems very trivial not terribly relevant information which is why I wondered if immigration even had it on file

If I don't have record of my flight arrival number can I make an educated guess using airlines,jet airways from Delhi,usual flight number? ....or even make something up.....or could I even obtain this information from immigration. It seems very trivial not terribly relevant information which is why I wondered if immigration even had it on file

I don't think the flight number is all that important. You could probably put any number in the space

Or you can click other and the flight number box goes away. I crossed a bridge so that is what I use.

Same as I posted earlier. http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If not using IE you may need to copy and paste it into your browser.

This 15 page topic has lots of info about the reporting, Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Please look there for info or post your questions there. This topic is only open at the moment for reports of successful online applications.

• Like 1