90 day report approved online.

In all seriousness, I live within 20 minutes drive of a border and nowhere near an immigration office, or wherever it is that I'm supposed to go to report. Reading the documentation that came with my visa it seems that I either have to report or leave the country every 90 days. Am I understanding that correctly?

So, with that understanding, can I just do a border crossing, rather than a report?

Edited by ubonjoe
removed quote of a removed post

In all seriousness, I live within 20 minutes drive of a border and nowhere near an immigration office, or wherever it is that I'm supposed to go to report. Reading the documentation that came with my visa it seems that I either have to report or leave the country every 90 days. Am I understanding that correctly?

So, with that understanding, can I just do a border crossing, rather than a report?

If you have a multiple entry visa that only allows 90 day entries You have to do a border crossing.

If you can stay longer than 90 days at a time you need to do 90 day reports. If you have an extension of stay you have to dot the report to the office where you got your extension.

Where are you located?

Me again.

Not as smart as I thought I was...

I have tried to access the immigration site reccomended ( www.extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do) and I can't get to where I apply on line for my 90 day report!

Also, the info I do gt is written in passa Thai, that I can not read, and I find no option to translate it to English.

It could be that I have not uses IE for years, and am just not familiar with it.

I'm feeling frustrated and kind of stupid right now.

Can anyone "walk me through" the proper way to do this?

As I mentioned in my previous post, my 90 day is due on the 19th and I wld love not to need to travel to Korat to do it!

If you have a multiple entry visa that only allows 90 day entries You have to do a border crossing.

If you can stay longer than 90 days at a time you need to do 90 day reports. If you have an extension of stay you have to dot the report to the office where you got your extension.

Where are you located?

I'm on the Cambodian border, just outside of Chong Chom. When I said that I'm nowhere near an immigration office, I should have said that I'm not near an immigration office that could help. When I visited the local office at the border they told me that they only dealt with Cambodian and Thai nationals and that I would have to direct my queries elsewhere. I assume that is not really the case and that they just didn't want the headache of dealing with something outside of their comfort zone.

No hard feelings about that and I can empathise with them, if that's the case.

Thanks for your time, ubonjoe, but I have just received a clarification e-mail from the issuing office. I can either 'report' or do a 'border run', whichever is the most convenient for me.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where are you located?

I'm on the Cambodian border, just outside of Chong Chom. When I said that I'm nowhere near an immigration office, I should have said that I'm not near an immigration office that could help. When I visited the local office at the border they told me that they only dealt with Cambodian and Thai nationals and that I would have to direct my queries elsewhere. I assume that is not really the case and that they just didn't want the headache of dealing with something outside of their comfort zone.

Thanks for your time, ubonjoe, but I have just received a clarification e-mail from the issuing office. I can either 'report' or do a 'border run', whichever is the most convenient for me.

Just as a matter of interest which "visa" do you have and which office issued it?

Where are you located?

You can go to the Kap Choeng immigration office that is just up the road from Chong Chom crossing.

You can find it's location here. Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

• Like 1

You can go to the Kap Choeng immigration office that is just up the road from Chong Chom crossing.You can find it's location here. Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

Thanks again ubonjoe. You're a champ! I'm going to name my first born after you.

Just as a matter of interest which "visa" do you have and which office issued it?

At risk of having this thread high-jacked, I'll say that it's a PE visa. However, this is a discussion for another thread.

Glad to hear that online reporting is up and running (for some) and, I'm sure, it will gain traction and eventually work for the majority.

Glad to hear someone's online report was processed. I tried to do mine which is due on 22nd of April and it just won't go through. Click submit and error message comes up to contact your local residence area immigration office. Mine is in Korat. Has anyone had any success yet with the Korat office online reporting???

Thanks, have a safe Songkran week.

Glad to hear someone's online report was processed. I tried to do mine which is due on 22nd of April and it just won't go through. Click submit and error message comes up to contact your local residence area immigration office. Mine is in Korat. Has anyone had any success yet with the Korat office online reporting???

Thanks, have a safe Songkran week.

One of the first reports of getting to the pending point was from Korat.

The problem you having is not related to what office you use. It appears to be a problem of your records not being found due to there not being any or possibly and error in your records. The system appears to a search for your passport number, date of birth and nationality. If any of those are not correct in the system compared to what you enter you will get the message to contact you local immigration office.

Mine was done online without problem. Took about the same amount of time as op.

Once you apply online you can check status at anytime, or just wait until you receive an email saying approved. No need checking it everyday as they will let you know when finished, and you can print copies for your passport.

Must use Internet Explorer.

This is the only thing I use IE for, otherwise I am always using Chrome.

Good to know. Thanks

I am German and have entered Thailand on 24.10.2014 with Re-Entry and Retirement Visa. On 28.10.2014 Chiang Mai Immigration did extend my Retirement Visa without any problems for 1 year valid from 30.10.2014 until 30.10.2015. My first 90 day report I did notice to Phuket Immigration (because at due date I was staying there) on 17.01.2015 without any problem. As per receipt of notification my next 90 day report is due on 16.04.2015. Due to coming Songkran closures today I tried to settle my 90 day report ONLINE because I read that some foreigners did it ONLINE successfully: I agreed to conditions on website: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.dohttp://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

and I did fill in the Online Form in all required fields ... entered correct CAPTCHA Password and submit, all in Microsoft IE. The answer I received was disappointing ... the following remark: For further information regarding The 90-day notification report service please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area (which is now in San Patong near Chiang Mai). May be Online-system is working only for Bangkok residence ? Anyway I plan to leave Thailand with Re-Entry on 23.04.2015 which is 7 days after due date on 16.04.2015 for 90 day notification. Has anybody experience what will happen to fail 90 day notification by 7 days on date of leaving Thailand ?

Edited by horstthaivisa

I am German and have entered Thailand on 24.10.2014 with Re-Entry and Retirement Visa. On 28.10.2014 Chiang Mai Immigration did extend my Retirement Visa without any problems for 1 year valid from 30.10.2014 until 30.10.2015. My first 90 day report I did notice to Phuket Immigration (because at due date I was staying there) on 17.01.2015 without any problem. As per receipt of notification my next 90 day report is due on 16.04.2015. Due to coming Songkran closures today I tried to settle my 90 day report ONLINE because I read that some foreigners did it ONLINE successfully: I agreed to conditions on website: http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.dohttp://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

and I did fill in the Online Form in all required fields ... entered correct CAPTCHA Password and submit, all in Microsoft IE. The answer I received was disappointing ... the following remark: For further information regarding The 90-day notification report service please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area (which is now in San Patong near Chiang Mai). May be Online-system is working only for Bangkok residence ? Anyway I plan to leave Thailand with Re-Entry on 23.10.2015 which is 7 days after due date on 16.04.2015 for 90 day notification. Has anybody experience what will happen to fail 90 day notification by 7 days on date of leaving Thailand ?

The message you got is because the system could not find your record in the system not that it is not working for where you live.

I assume you meant that that you are leaving April 23rd not October 23rd. You will not have a problem leaving the country. But if they notice you did not report before leaving when you do your report 90 days after entering the country they could fine you 2000 baht for it,

I sent my 'application' for 90 day report at lunch time today and got an email at about 4pm saying it had been approved. Very quick.

My email is just address to 'Mr' and does not have have my surname after this. Is anyone elses the same as this?

Also, the email doesn't state the date of my next 90 days. Obviously I can work this out myself but just want to know if anyone elses doesn't include the date of the next 90 days either.

Is it this email that I need to print out and put in my passport?

Thanks

I got to the "Pending" status when I initially filed online on 23 March (yes, it accepted the application and went through fine). I was due on 6 April for my 90 day. Because I never got past Pending, I went down on the 7th and filed in person, as usual. Just checked my online status a few seconds ago to see what it says. Still "Pending." And, yes, I'm in Bangkok. I'll try again next time. Maybe one of these days it will work.

I sent my 'application' for 90 day report at lunch time today and got an email at about 4pm saying it had been approved. Very quick.

My email is just address to 'Mr' and does not have have my surname after this. Is anyone elses the same as this?

Also, the email doesn't state the date of my next 90 days. Obviously I can work this out myself but just want to know if anyone elses doesn't include the date of the next 90 days either.

Thanks

To print the receipt you have to go back on line and check the status again. Then click on next appointment to print the receipt.

Edit: See this post in the other topic by a member that states how he did it. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-15?p=9291441#entry9291441

Thanks

To print the receipt you have to go back on line and check the status again. Then click on next appointment to print the receipt.

Edit: See this post in the other topic by a member that states how he did it. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-15?p=9291441#entry9291441

Just did what said mate and found it. Thanks very much for that. Much appreicated :)

I think the only approvals at the moment are in the Bangkok area.

So has anyone who lives outside of BKK been able to successfully submit a form, and please add the immigration office that you report to if you have. Thanks!

I report to Chiang Mai immigration, so I'm very interested if anyone has successfully process an online 90 for this office.

Edited by connda

• 5 months later...

Hi Folks,

I just did my first 90 day reporting online. I filled out and printed the form once done. Today I got an email:

Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ ไม่อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ ไม่อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Has anyone else had this? I'm not sure what I'm supposed fo find out by checking the status at the above URL because I couldn't find anything for "Not Approved."

Stubby

You can go back to the online reporting site and check the status of your application by entering your verification number or passport number and etc. But it will not tell you why it was not approved.

Were you within the 15 to 7 days before your report date when you did the application?.

Was it your first report?

Hi Folks,

I just did my first 90 day reporting online. I filled out and printed the form once done. Today I got an email:

Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ ไม่อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ ไม่อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Not Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Has anyone else had this? I'm not sure what I'm supposed fo find out by checking the status at the above URL because I couldn't find anything for "Not Approved."

Stubby

If you check carefully that link provides an entry point to the on line 90 day reporting. Left hand side ........scroll down to find it.

Once in the 90 day reporting site choose the "check status" button and enter the required information.

In your case it will just confirm the 90 report has, for some reason been rejected.

You will need to make a report in person .

Thanks ubonjoe.

I logged in and it was rejected because my mobile number was different to the one on file, which is corrrect because I changed it. You're right oncearugge, this time I'll have to go down in person.

Cheers,

Stubby

Edited by Stubby

What office did your report disapproval.

That seems very pedant for not approving it because your phone number was not the same.

What will they want you to do to change it? File a TM28 change of address form (yes there is a space for a phone number on it)?

I know that I have changed my number when they were done in person and not a word was said.

What office did your report disapproval.

That seems very pedant for not approving it because your phone number was not the same.

What will they want you to do to change it? File a TM28 change of address form (yes there is a space for a phone number on it)?

I know that I have changed my number when they were done in person and not a word was said.

This is the Chiang Mai office. They're amid a big move at the moment so perhaps things are all up in the air right now, who knows. I'll go down this once and see how it goes next month. There have also been some problems with the website at different times. Anyway, no big deal, although I was looking forward to skipping the queue for the first time.

Cheers,

Stubby

• 6 months later...

Just completed 90 day report for self and spouse. Firefox and chrome where slower than slow. Went to Internet Explorer and everything went fine. Got a Pending notice.

Thanks to OP for giving a time frame on when to expect approval.