Things To Do Around Airport

lovebangkok

I have to meet a friend in the airport 4 hours before my plane take off.

Is there anything to do around the airport. Bars, markets etc ?

Which airport :o

Bangkok Don Muang.

Sorry

Not a lot! There are some bars and plenty of restaurants ....There's always plane spotting :D . There's a good viewing gallery, third floor if my memory serves me correct

i usually just hit the most depressing place in the world if I have a few hours to kill at don muang - the bar upstairs from international departures with the little sliding door to the smoking area.

holy 5hit, im depressed just at the thought of it - sitting blank-faced, inhaling bottles of chang & chaining ciggies, waiting for boarding time!!! :D:o:D:D:D:D

sorry, I dont know about the area outside don muang.

i usually just hit the most depressing place in the world if I have a few hours to kill at don muang - the bar upstairs from international departures with the little sliding door to the smoking area.

holy 5hit, im depressed just at the thought of it - sitting blank-faced, inhaling bottles of chang & chaining ciggies, waiting for boarding time!!! :D:o:D:D:D:D

I hear ya man! Spent many an hour in the rickety wooden gazeebo thing outside contemplating suicide until a mates plane arrives!

stand-up? I was just asking for future reference

oh, ok, sorry. well tbh i dont think you will find sexual services available in don muang international airport.

however, if you take a taxi to the beach side town of Pattaya I know of a nice little bar called 'Jennys' on walking street which contains some of the most beautiful girls known to man. All waiting to provide custom for an eager man like yourself.

enjoy. :o

Excellent Post - been there and done that many times buddy.

You could take a short taxi trip to Zeer centre under the Asia Airport Hotel.

It's closer than Futurepark and takes about 30 minutes maximum to get to (about 80 Baht in a meter taxi) and 10 - 15 minutes ( 50 Baht) back to the airport.

Plenty of computer shops, mobile phone shops and the usual fast food outlets.

stand-up? I was just asking for future reference

oh, ok, sorry. well tbh i dont think you will find sexual services available in don muang international airport.

enjoy. :o

It's been discussed to death here and on other boards...The answer was always "no".

As for taking a taxi and going to shopping malls - isn't the airport kind of that already?

Edited by think_too_mut

are there any airport hookers?

yep.they are usually around the departure door saying bye bye to their hansum man of the moment.

:D

extraordinary piece of comedy my friend, :D and i prostrate before your very humourous self.

you take gold in this event.

cheers, my top friend :o

Out of curiosity, what are the closest naughty places to Don muang? (I think the massage places in the airport departure lounge is strictly legit.) There are some Thai-oriented go-go's in the Saphan Kwai area. Is there anything closer?

yep.they are usually around the departure door saying bye bye to their hansum man of the moment.

Short but a good one.Ouch!!! :o

well thankyou. the irony of course being that it is not a joke, but in many cases the truth !!