Refusal of Family Visitor Visa

7by7 - you are still in denial mode about the English test. No one is saying it is impossible to pass but it is not as easy as you continually make it out to be. Just read the topic today from Magicroundabout.

You just paint yourself into a corner with your refusal to accept what people are telling you.

I have responded to Magicroundabout in his topic, so wont be repeating it here.

See also my detailed responses in your LitUK topic.

I will not be responding on the subject of English tests again in this topic unless it relates directly to PeeJay's situation.

• Like 1

I'm no good at using the quotes on here, sorry.

7x7 After passing Bulats, I changed jobs so we waited until I had been in the new job for 6 months, during that time the Bulats got dropped, so she took KET and failed 2 times.

Big Yin, yes it seems the .gov website have removed the statement about Trinity only being accepted for applications from within the UK.

Well in 3 weeks I go to see Tia, we'll have a long talk about the options. I notice IELTS have an office in Khon Kaen, we're staying there for 2 days so we'll go along and see if there's any assessment they can offer and tuition if necessary. Then we can draw up our battle plan.

Pete and Tia