Pattaya Songkran 'Rule Breaker' found in Soi 6

webfact

walk down any beach in thailand, any day and u will see western women laying their without their tops on.

I used to stop an explain that here in kamala its a moslem town and that this is NOT accepted but just got tired of the insults given back to me

and here's me living in Central Thailand about 300 Ks from any beach, silly Possum.

That looks like a fairly well known farang Katoey that has been seen on the streets of Pattaya for many years.

Hard to tell for sure from the low quality picture, but he usually wears floppy hats and looks to be about the same build, so I would say

the probabilities are quite high that I am correct.

Would that not make this a non issue? Men are aloud to go topless in the beach areas last time I looked.

Unfortunately, men are allowed to go shirtless every where in Pattaya, shopping malls etc.

If only they would just keep their ugly, fat, shameless, tattooed bodies on the beach areas.

walk down any beach in thailand, any day and u will see western women laying their without their tops on.

I used to stop an explain that here in kamala its a moslem town and that this is NOT accepted but just got tired of the insults given back to me

and here's me living in Central Thailand about 300 Ks from any beach, silly Possum.

Yet here we are in the Pattaya forum - what gives ? If it's rural bliss up there, why ruin your day reading about life in the City of Sin ?

• Like 1

Point being that Songkran has degenerated into exhibitionism and other things in parts of Thailand with it being an excuse for many lewd and non-traditional acts that authorities have frowned upon - and rightly so in my humble opinion.

"Although this type of behavior would not make headlines in many Western nations"

It's Soi 6 for god's sake. There are no rules there. Why don't they talk on Thai social media of scantily dressed ladyboys and ladies?

There should be .... particularly ladyboys in short skirts leaning or bending over, I was traumatised by such an incident.