Clinton faces promise, risk of being seen as 3rd Obama term

webfact

Not sure this is world news

Why not shift all this USA specific stuff to the home country forums?

You don't see much about the UK elections which are 2 weeks away not 2 years,.....

World news forum, mate.

UK has much less global impact than the US. Sorry.

• Like 1

Anyone could fake a good economy by running deficits and trying to spend out of it. Under Obama the US debt will have doubled, adding more debt to the US than all of the other presidents combined for well over 200 years.

The US national debt was about 10 tril when Obama took office and today it is over 18 tril. The guy still has about 20 more months to conduct his train wreck.

Let's get real here.

Bush and previous administrations own about 16 trillion of the debt.

Bush left 10 trillion debt + interest + 2 wars + a jobs/housing/financial crisis.

Let's allocate about 10% of the debt to Obama to be fair.

OK. And he took office initially in 2013, right?

US Hist Natl Debt Source (and this is behind by 6 months)

post-120659-0-45562000-1429691715_thumb.

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Like 1

Anyone could fake a good economy by running deficits and trying to spend out of it. Under Obama the US debt will have doubled, adding more debt to the US than all of the other presidents combined for well over 200 years.

The US national debt was about 10 tril when Obama took office and today it is over 18 tril. The guy still has about 20 more months to conduct his train wreck.

Let's get real here.

Bush left 10 trillion debt + interest + 2 wars + a jobs/housing/financial crisis.

attachicon.gifus_hist_nat_debt.jpeg

Tell me please, what is the total of 7 years interest on the Bush 10m trillion?

Then add the cost of 2 Bush wars, Right? Lets be fair.

How about the Bush housing, jobs, financial crisis? Lets add that too.

Now you see how we allocate around 10% of the debt to the current administration.

If Obama could be president for 100 years there are some people who would still be blaming everything he did on Bush.

Bush is long gone, Obama has been president for so long he's winding down his final term yet I keep hearing how Bush is responsible for the Obama Presidency.

No wonder there are people lemmings who voted for Obama.

Doesn't the right ever get tired of saying this about the people who present factual information of the post-Bush economic recovery and expansion?

Any and every time we point out Prez Obama has hauled the US out of the Bush economic and financial abyss, the right jumps up to falsely claim there hasn't been any economic or financial recovery.

Doesn't the right ever get tired of denying the recovery and of forever trying to say Prez Obama screwed the pooch when the screwing was done during the Bush presidency? Completely and entirely?

Nope.

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 1

Let's get real here.

Now you see how we allocate around 10% of the debt to the current administration.

Who is "we"?

Everyone except the extreme marginal far out right.

• Like 1

Let's get real here.

Who is "we"?

We?

I'm talking bout the people that have mastered simple math.

Who is "we"?

So, no matter how many times you're shown that the economy hasn't recovered for the average American, and no matter how many times you're shown that Obama will have doubled the national debt with his sleight of hand, you're still going to think what you choose to think and ignore the facts. Dandy.

There is an extreme marginal far out left, you know.

• Like 2

Who is "we"?

So, no matter how many times you're shown that the economy hasn't recovered for the average American, and no matter how many times you're shown that Obama will have doubled the national debt with his sleight of hand, you're still going to think what you choose to think and ignore the facts. Dandy.

"The economy hasn't recovered for the average American." What are you talking about?

Have you been in a coma the last 6 years? Or maybe watching some depressing, conservative, fake news channel by chance? I know some people that watch that stuff, and man, they are depressed. They think the sky is falling.

Let me tell you. The USA pulled out of the Bush housing, jobs and financial crisis.

The dollar is strong, oil prices down, things are booming in the USA.

In fact, many Americans are retiring early due to the fact their retirement accounts are up 208% since Obama turned around the economy.

Did you know there are over 200 million Americans with retirement accounts invested in the US Market? Looking sweet.

Take me for example. I'm one of the 'unemployed' natives you are talking about. Kicking back in the tropics, living on the capital gains.

Thanks Obama.

Edited by jamesjohnsonthird
  • Like 1

Economists at Princeton University, studied the last 16 presidential terms—from Harry Truman’s second to Mr Obama’s first—to find out why the economy has grown faster under Democrats.

Since 1961 the Republicans have held the White House 28 years, the Democrats 24,” said Bill Clinton in 2012. “In those 52 years, our private economy has produced 66m private-sector jobs. So what’s the jobs score? Republicans 24million, Democrats 47million.

Since the second world war the economy has done better under Democratic presidents, who have overseen more job creation and higher stockmarket returns than Republican leaders.

Just saying "jobs" is meaningless if those jobs are part time or involve saying "would you like fries with that".

Only real, full time jobs should be counted.

Who is "we"?

"The economy hasn't recovered for the average American." What are you talking about?

Have you been in a coma the last 6 years? Or maybe watching some depressing, conservative, fake news channel by chance? I know some people that watch that stuff, and man, they are depressed. They think the sky is falling.

Let me tell you. The USA pulled out of the Bush housing, jobs and financial crisis.

The dollar is strong, oil prices down, things are booming in the USA.

In fact, many Americans are retiring early due to the fact their retirement accounts are up 208% since Obama turned around the economy.

Did you know there are over 200 million Americans with retirement accounts invested in the US Market? Looking sweet.

Take me for example. I'm one of the 'unemployed' natives you are talking about. Kicking back in the tropics, living on the capital gains.

Thanks Obama.

Oil prices are not down due to Obama. He is on record as saying the price of energy will have to rise.

The 1% are doing fine, but the millions on food stamps and welfare are not. Middle class families have seen a reduction in their take home pay.

I'm so happy that you're doing OK though.

Is this your song?

Someone's sleeping on the sidewalk

As the winter sun goes down

Someone's drinking cold champagne

In another part of town

And the only thing he thinks about

As he sips his glass of wine

"It sure feels good sitting here tonight

Now that I've got mine"

I've got mine, I've got mine

This isn't such a bitter world

'Cause I've got mine