Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

. . . until they reach age 30 then downhill at an incredible rate.

Not sure that I can agree here. Thai women seem to age very well compared to those in the West.

Yea what a weird statement..Thai's look 10 years younger than any western girls!

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will concur with this. Thai ladies for the most part are gorgeous smile.png

You've never been to Khon Kaen fish market have you?

I don't think the beauty of the girls in any country should be judged by the physical appearance of its female fish market vendors, but perhaps a Miss fish market vendor contest is in order.

The most beautiful girls in the world are in Miami Beach,

Most of them come from Eastern Europe

The second place is Israel and they too, mostly come from Eastern Europe and some from North Africa

The third place is New York City and most of them come from eastern Europe

Thai girls are only beautiful in Thailand, unless they are mixed with Americans

Who mostly come from,

Eastern Europe

The medical tourism spokesman who largely works on ugly British women would also likely think mexican Indians are the most beautiful in the world and its no surprise,

They look like the Indians from Thailand

Why don't we all get a decent picture (old or new) of our own Thai wives and post them?

coffee1.gif

Leaving aside because that would be weird - they would also appear on fake dating sites within hours of you doing so !!

I think pictures of the people slating the thais would be far more telling !

Yes I am sure these Thai women bashing bar flies all look like Brad Pitt and have wonderful personalities. whistling.gif

You mean,most Thai woman look like Brad Pitt

Who or what is Brad Pitt?

Privacy?

OK.....At your request. My wife as a child, and my wife when she was 20 years old.....Today, she didn't changed much at 45 ....1.70 m - 56 Kg.

Actual pictures?.....Yes..privacy counts. Even if I am very proud of her, I do not share her pictures with strangers.

She is the most beautiful, sweet, and caring woman I ever had at my side. At my age is not just a miracle..it is a blessing.

attachicon.gifVintage1.jpg

attachicon.gifVintage2.jpg

Wow...that's unfortunate. 56 kg as well.

Ya right. 35? Sure. It depends on the person. You stereotypers have a lot to learn. Get out a bit and look around.

OH no,not more blokes!!

No the photo with my above post is.

Apasra Hongsakula (born in 1947 in Bangkok, Thailand; Thai: อาภัสรา หงสกุล, pronounced [āːpʰátrāː hǒŋsàkūn]) is a Thai beauty queen who has held the title Miss Universe 1965. She is the daughter of Group Captain "Perm" and Kayoon Hongsakula. She was the first woman from Thailand to win the Miss Universe crown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apasra_Hongsakula

Edited by lostoday

The most beautiful girls in the world are in Miami Beach,

Most of them come from Eastern Europe

The second place is Israel and they too, mostly come from Eastern Europe and some from North Africa

The third place is New York City and most of them come from eastern Europe

Thai girls are only beautiful in Thailand, unless they are mixed with Americans

Who mostly come from,

Eastern Europe

The medical tourism spokesman who largely works on ugly British women would also likely think mexican Indians are the most beautiful in the world and its no surprise,

They look like the Indians from Thailand

Which Indians from Thailand?

Here is some pretty Thais, for you.

And not one of them has an original nose...

What do you do with a woman with an original nose as opposed to a not original nose? Do you ask ladies before you ask them out? Hey, baby is that a nose job?

Do you have a tee shirt that says only real nose for me?

the gik . behave yourselves boys.

Wearing a mans watch???

Souvenirs, souvenirs.

My sweetie slipped into my jeans once, and then took them with her. Perfect fit. Maybe I should drink more beer :D

Edited by micmichd

How come so many of them have a ugly fat old man.

An unavoidable drawback for the privilege of accessing enough money to retire, and pay for all those young thai men, that will be hanging around.

Unless you are a bi guy and then think of the possibilities? Or you could have some of the wisdom that is supposed to come with age.

Here it is. I'll tell you if you won't tell anyone else. OK?

Women in Thailand play around on old guys ..... ah ha...... and young guys too. Who would have thought it?

Thai men are ranked on top and their women are ranked second as the world’s most unfaithul lovers, with well over half of them admitting to frequent infidelity, according to a survey conducted by Durex, a condom producer.

I tease my 6 and 8 year old girls and ask which of them is ugly and which of them is beautiful? I have asked the question on a number of different occasions where by they each point at the other and say "she's the ugly one". Last week I asked again and the 8 year old replied " it does not matter what you look like out side as long as you are beautiful inside". The six year old then said "we are beautiful inside". Was not expecting that and it put a huge smile on my face and I said that they where far too beautiful inside and out.