Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

Miami Beach is now overflowing with beautiful women from Turkey to Romania,

Its an absolute eyefest

This doesn't compare to Thai many just look like they are all cousins

Two typical looks posted here:

Their youth and willingness to entertain westerners is what adds to their appeal but they would not be turning many heads in south beach

post-229539-0-07009900-1429651632_thumb.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an absolute eyefest

Their youth and willingness to entertain westerners is what adds to their appeal but they would not be turning many heads in south beach

Looks like a mug shot from the Pattaya police station. These ladies are also available in Thailand.

Its an absolute eyefest

Looks like a mug shot from the Pattaya police station. These ladies are also available in Thailand.

Realy, Most of us would not know. I thought is was a photo outside the Die Kleine Freihiet St Pauli Hamburg.

Its an absolute eyefest

Realy, Most of us would not know. I thought is was a photo outside the Die Kleine Freihiet St Pauli Hamburg.

Women from the former Soviet Republics flock to Thailand in large numbers and hang out in both Pattaya and Bangkok.

I have been all over Asia and traveled in Europe. I think Thai women are definitely the best in the world.

I think the ratio of good lookers to ugly chicks are high here.

But everyone have different tastes, I prefer Asian women in general over any western women, I think Asian women are just far superior to white women.

I agree totally...Now..tell me, what so many farangs, even some few good looking and wealthy ones, are dating or getting married with very old, ugly, and vulgar women? Amaze me every time. Just this weekend in Central Plaza, a very good looking and classy mid age man was showing around his companion, a big and ugly lady boy. May be true...It is a someone for everyone in Thailand.

Someone said: If you've got a standard woman, she's yours. If you've got an outstanding beauty, you share her with the world.

Not ours to question or judge sexual preferences.

Remember: Thailand is not only famous for beautiful girls, but also for beautiful ladyboys.

And we all get older...

Someone said: If you've got a standard woman, she's yours. If you've got an outstanding beauty, you share her with the world.

Remember: Thailand is not only famous for beautiful girls, but also for beautiful ladyboys.

And we all get older...

I guess he never visited Prague in the Summer Time?

Apparently not. I had the good fortune to live there for 5 years. There is a reason why so many of the Czech ladies repeatedly win the International beauty contests. And as a bonus, you can actually have a conversation with them as they are well read and extremely intelligent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the Thai people as they are victims of their own system. They are eager to learn but the government won't give them tools to do so.

Lat year Miss World was a Thai.....

And we all get older...

Never make a pretty woman your wife

https://youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

Edited by xen

. . . until they reach age 30 then downhill at an incredible rate.

Not sure that I can agree here. Thai women seem to age very well compared to those in the West.

Wow I really disagree. Thai women don't age well at all. Not at all.

Thankfully, for the sake of all Thai women yet to reach their 40s and 50s, you are so wrong it is not funny.

In fact, I can't remember the last time I read a comment which was so far from the truth the bloody Hubble Telescope would not be able to see it.

In the 10 years I have been visiting and living in Thailand I could not possibly count how many Thai women I have met who looked years younger than they actually were.

* I say this not in defense of Thai women, but because I just-don't-like-bs ! biggrin.png

I guess he never visited Prague in the Summer Time?

Apparently not. I had the good fortune to live there for 5 years. There is a reason why so many of the Czech ladies repeatedly win the International beauty contests. And as a bonus, you can actually have a conversation with them as they are well read and extremely intelligent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the Thai people as they are victims of their own system. They are eager to learn but the government won't give them tools to do so.

Lat year Miss World was a Thai.....

Sorry thought it was Tiger Woods

So what?

That's why Western men come to Thailand and why Western women don't come to Thailand. In my experience it is about 100 Western men to one Western woman. Of course it might be than men like Temples more?

European women go to Togo, while European men go to Thailand - for the same reasons: tempels.

Farangs here keep talking about bar girls, gold diggers, scams, online dating, very time argumenting about quality and beauty of Thai women. Also talking about the low level of intelligence of them. Well, probably in bars and in some online dating sites, not much chances to test intelligence.You only find and live with "bad" people if you were looking for it. Facebook and other sites like that, it is one of the places online when many sincere and honest people shows its interest and way of life. After getting into Facebook, I met online many, so many, beautiful and intelligent Thai women. I am happily married. I was looking for contacts, but amaze me that most of those Thai beautiful women on my Facebook, professionals, independent teachers or business owners, some even wealthy, and most single or divorced, are looking to married a farang. Sure, they are not "kids" under 25, I am talking about real women. For some reason, in most countries, "kids" under 25 are mostly beautiful and fit, specially if wearing sensual attires, high hills, etc, etc, but not so beautiful when its are over 40, very rarely. The most really beautiful Thai women I met here, are all over 40 years old.

One of my Facebook friends is not just a very beautiful and slender 40 years old woman, she is also very successful in business, and one time I asked why she still single, even looking for just farangs. Being busy and traveling so much, probably she meet a lot of farangs...

She responded with this banner..I agreed totally, valid to everybody.

attachment=317083:Discounts....jpg]

post-183983-0-18919700-1429851198_thumb.

Edited by umbanda

Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls...

...and second in line after Burma for shortest legs!

Pick out the Thai, Korean and Burmese girls in the photo.

post-232807-0-05892100-1429862069_thumb.

Edited by lostoday

Miss America 2016

Is probably a Russian girl

I think you must have meant 2015, because the Miss America Contests take place in September and the title is conferred on the winner for the next year.

I do not think this girl is beautiful; she looks more like a branded heifer to me.

NON they are all blokes

You keep seeing men when you look at women. Hmmmmmm

One Post Displaying Nudity removed -

Thaivisa forum seeks to protect children and other at risk groups from exploitation on the internet. Images and videos which might
appear to be inappropriate or exploitative will be removed and the member will receive a warning.

The average perception of Thai women by Thai Visa aficionados is limited to places like Pattaya and Phuket and Bangkok red light areas.

And let's face reality. They are not attractive women. The sheer quantity of scantily clad girls in dim bars and flashing lights through beer googles, overwhelms the senses.

If you want to play a fun game, go sit in Big Dog Bar (BKK) on the railing with a few mates and look for honest 7's or above. You will be very hard pressed to find a 7 or above working in the bars...and that's just looks. The attitudes are usually a 2 or 3. Then add the tattoos, they usually smoke and possible drug use. The quality is reject store stuff. In fact, and I hate to say this, the kathoeys are often better presented, dressed and put together that the purple nippled, flat footed jungle bunnies.

Now spend time in any major office area at lunch time and see how pretty, well presented and lovely these girls/women are. Very few are less than a 5 or 6.

I agree Thailand has very beautiful women, as long as you look in the right places...

NON they are all blokes

You keep seeing men when you look at women. Hmmmmmm

Seems you lack in taste when it comes to woman Sorry to me they all look the same ,and very much like blokes Are you into trannys?

So a Thai academic says "thai women are most beautiful"? hmm surprise surprise!

Dr Rem is originally from India. And I think he picked the countries in this "research" randomly .

I could have mentioned at least 10 countries with better looking women than from his top list .

Now spend time in any major office area at lunch time and see how pretty, well presented and lovely these girls/women are. Very few are less than a 5 or 6.

I drive through Dusit in BKK every weekday, that could be considered as a "major office area" as it's full of government buildings and universities. It's very rare to see anything above a 5.5, the only exception being some of the Army chicks (I suspect they are secretaries) around there. Too many unhealthily white ethnic Chinese, horrid.

I used to wonder why people on TVF were drooling after average looking newscasters, etc. After starting to work in BKK I don't wonder anymore. The standard in that ants nest is appallingly low.