Photos for marriage visa

Am extending my non O visa, I understand I need photos of my Thai husband outside the home, however the address is quite remote and we don't have a house number, do we need to get one? As I read they want to check our house and the tabien baan match...or is that not important?

If your home is where your husbands house book is for it has a number. It could even be a single digit number. Or the house number/village number.

If you have the number just make a number with a marker and a sheet of paper to include in the photo.

If you are not living where your husbands house book is for you will need proof of residence of some kind. Normally a rental agreement is what they want.

Take pictures outside your home and inside too. Include one of you both in your bedroom too. Crazy but I've been asked for that before, and when I had a home visit the immigration officer took one of my wife and I in the bedroom.

If you mean that the house number is not on the house then get a piece of A4, write the number on that and fix it to the wall. That is good enough. Or at least is was for me.

Edited by elviajero

It's he house in the book, we know the number but it's not on the front of the house or anything.

So a makeshift sign would do?

Also do we need a plan of the house or anything else of that nature?

Yes, it will be fine. Just make a sign.

Draw a map of where the house is and include directions from the nearest main road.