Favourite packs of crisps anyone?

How about all 20 flavors of Pringles ranked:

b0a2b75c258fd93612da454f0e64706663d15edf

1st: Cheddar Cheese, but lots of interesting sounding flavors: Wasabi, Jalapeno, loaded baked potato....

Pringles are ok but my hand always gets stuck half way down so on a user friendly basis I'm going to have to pass on that one

How about all 20 flavors of Pringles ranked:

b0a2b75c258fd93612da454f0e64706663d15edf

1st: Cheddar Cheese, but lots of interesting sounding flavors: Wasabi, Jalapeno, loaded baked potato....

Pringles are ok but my hand always gets stuck half way down so on a user friendly basis I'm going to have to pass on that one

Stax are better on that point, a handy pull out tray, which also means it doesn't have a hundred smashed up bits at the bottom.

• Like 2

Guess you guys have forgotten smiths crisps,well the guys from uk that is, used to be a small factory where i lived as a kid and used to get em free including the little blue sachet of salt, ahh the bygone days wonderful.

• Like 1

Walker's Cheese and Onion or Pickled Onion Monster Munch. Halitosis heaven.

you can't beat the pickled monster munch

I only have one packet left... and I'm saving it for a really bad hair day.

(I did have 18 at the start of Feb)

Yeah my folks went to the Cash and Carry back home and brought me a load of Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit bars over a couple of months back.

There's one single solitary one left at the back of the fridge which leaves me with the dilemma of whether to eat it and kick myself for eating my last one, eat it and not enjoy it because it's my last one or don't eat and have it taunt me every time I open the fridge.

• Like 1