Thai school director transferred for banning hijab

webfact

Just for the info of all these non-muslim TV members who love to support muslims.....note that according to the Islam religion, all non-muslims are infidels that deserve to be killed. (please refer to their koran.). So please ponder carefully before you comment.

Does that mean that my good friend in Chiang Mai, a Pakistani Muslim, (I won't give his name) thinks I deserve to die ?

I'm sorry but I have trouble believing that. I have been eating the food in his restaurant for more than five years now and if he thought I should die he has had countless opportunities to "do me in". whistling.gif

Perhaps you should take a peek at forum rule #11, part of it applies to religion and degrading slurs like yours.

Probably he would not think you deserve to die, but that does not mean the Koran does not say you should die. You make the common mistake of confusing Muslims with Islam. Posting the truth about what a religion says is not a slur, not racist and not 'bigoted'

An extremely anti-Muslim post and subsequent replies have been removed from this thread.

From the Forum Rules:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

How can someone so ignorant of OBEC regulations be made a school director? Did she not notice Muslim girls in other state run schools wearing headscarves as part of the school uniform?

A school director with some balls to stand up to the damn Muzzies. Across the globe their insidious moves are being made to gain first recognition, and ultimately, preferred status in society. Who do you think has been causing all the problems in the south of Thailand? And the mentality that "Muslim girls in other state run schools wearing headscarves" is reason enough to cave in to pressure brought by the Muzzies is dangerous and has proven to be the leverage used already in France and the UK and creeping into other countries as well. The Japanese have their heads on straight at least. Zero tolerance and zero preferential treatment. And if you don't want to fit into their societal rules and normalcy, then get the hell out. Bravo!

I like it when the girls wear the colourful headscarves, and the girls like incorporating it into their fashion..... looks very chic.

The director just wanted a way out of the south. This was the ticket to get transferred ensuring never to be placed in a Muslim district again.

The next guy's already got his rules set up.

Pork for lunch every day, students must eat it in order to help Thai pork farms.

How can someone so ignorant of OBEC regulations be made a school director? Did she not notice Muslim girls in other state run schools wearing headscarves as part of the school uniform?

A school director with some balls to stand up to the damn Muzzies. Across the globe their insidious moves are being made to gain first recognition, and ultimately, preferred status in society. Who do you think has been causing all the problems in the south of Thailand? And the mentality that "Muslim girls in other state run schools wearing headscarves" is reason enough to cave in to pressure brought by the Muzzies is dangerous and has proven to be the leverage used already in France and the UK and creeping into other countries as well. The Japanese have their heads on straight at least. Zero tolerance and zero preferential treatment. And if you don't want to fit into their societal rules and normalcy, then get the hell out. Bravo!

Danish psychologist Dr Nicolai Sennels wrote an interesting piece on Islamization:

http://10news.dk/?p=860

Edited by katana

Danish psychologist Dr Nicolai Sennels wrote an interesting piece on Islamization:

http://10news.dk/?p=860

A brilliant article that should be read out loud every day and night in the UK on the BBC and in Parliament.

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the info of all these non-muslim TV members who love to support muslims.....note that according to the Islam religion, all non-muslims are infidels that deserve to be killed. (please refer to their koran.). So please ponder carefully before you comment.

Does that mean that my good friend in Chiang Mai, a Pakistani Muslim, (I won't give his name) thinks I deserve to die ?

I'm sorry but I have trouble believing that. I have been eating the food in his restaurant for more than five years now and if he thought I should die he has had countless opportunities to "do me in". whistling.gif

Perhaps you should take a peek at forum rule #11, part of it applies to religion and degrading slurs like yours.

Probably he would not think you deserve to die, but that does not mean the Koran does not say you should die. You make the common mistake of confusing Muslims with Islam. Posting the truth about what a religion says is not a slur, not racist and not 'bigoted'

I think what we're trying to say is, is that the Koran might say this, and it might say that, but basically, the vast majority of Muslims are harmless. It's ridiculous and stupid to look at Muslims and to start thinking that they are a danger to us and our society.

I myself drink loads of beer on Friday or Saturday nights, and I eat a kebab, and it's never done me any harm. No Muslim is interested in killing me, I know that.