Koh Tao named Asia's No 1 island

webfact

No 1 destination... Yea let me go down where a serial killer roams free and the mafia runs the island. Sounds great book me now.

Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam, and the skies are not cloudy all day....

What makes you think there is just one killer roaming free on the island? Maybe it is just one, but even so, there must certainly be others (his buddies and/or family and/or cop friends) who know who the killer(s) are, and aren't saying.

• Like 1

Can you bribe Tripadvisor to get a better ranking?

You just tell all your costumers that they get a free beer if they rate "Death Island" as #1 on tripadvisor ...

Tripadvisor is no longer a Tool to get real advice - its now only BS

I tend refer to it as 'Murder Island' or 'Rape-Murder Island'

Tell me a country, state, or province where rape and murder has never occurred??? Perhaps in your imagination

I couldn't and doubt anyone else could.

But that isn't the point is it. The point is if one of your family members were killed where ever in the world, you would hope the police would be on your side and try to catch the killer(s). Not protect them.

Edited by berybert
  • Like 2

Tell me a country, state, or province where rape and murder has never occurred??? Perhaps in your imagination

It's a matter of degrees, and we're not talking temperature. If you catch your son stealing your wife's jewelry to take to the pawn shop, it's not a good enough excuse if your son grins and says, "well, Johnny steals from his mom, so what's the big deal?!"

Never is not possible, but check out Liechtenstein. Not sure if they ever had a rape...