How many women/men you had sex with in your life?

Costas2008

How many women/men you had sex with in your life?  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

824.jpg

Bow before my might ye inferior mortals for I have become more powerful than you could ever imagine. I make saints, priests, and monks look like filthy perverts. I am more pure than driven snow. I am... a wizard.

Edited by Stan42

I believe Wilt Chambelon ,basket ball ex pro stated that he had sex with 5,000-10,000 women.I might be wrong it

Could be more.When I was in the Air Force stationed at Udon I picked up 3 women that night.1 at A time..

In my partying days would trade drugs for sex.My memory has faded.Don't have any idea.Most of this was before

AIDS.

And how many men had some of those women had sex with before you got to them?

You know, that was a tad bit creepy of you to post. What ever happened to you as a child is a shame.........Poor lad..

Yes, I have never understood why some people think a lot about that.

In Thai society, it is much thought about. Having a GF who is a virgin seems to be at the top of a Thai guys list, rather than other characteristics or qualities she may or may not have.

Not possible to count at 65 years old.

Just in Thailand, during my 2 years of single life, before getting married....25 of the 40 I met just on weekends, and choosing only the younger and beautiful ones. I am glad that I come here when I was "old"....If I was on my 30"s I will be very tired now.....

Never paid for sex, never frequented any bar or place looking for easy "hunting"... I am a Cheap Charlie...but still in good health and with good taste, and Thailand women are beautiful

And.... " I am not just perfect...I am Italian too "

NEVER paid for SEX . And the moon is made of gorgonzola :)cheesy.gif

Not possible to count at 65 years old.

Just in Thailand, during my 2 years of single life, before getting married....25 of the 40 I met just on weekends, and choosing only the younger and beautiful ones. I am glad that I come here when I was "old"....If I was on my 30"s I will be very tired now.....

Never paid for sex, never frequented any bar or place looking for easy "hunting"... I am a Cheap Charlie...but still in good health and with good taste, and Thailand women are beautiful

And.... " I am not just perfect...I am Italian too "

NEVER paid for SEX . And the moon is made of gorgonzola smile.pngcheesy.gif

It is like fruit. In both Thailand and Florida you can get free fruit. You just walk along the road and pick up what falls off the trees or wait for someone to throw half eaten fruit away. If you are not too picky there is always free fruit available.

I believe Wilt Chambelon ,basket ball ex pro stated that he had sex with 5,000-10,000 women.I might be wrong it

Could be more.When I was in the Air Force stationed at Udon I picked up 3 women that night.1 at A time..

In my partying days would trade drugs for sex.My memory has faded.Don't have any idea.Most of this was before

AIDS.

I believe Wilt claimed around 20,000 women.

AIDS.

I believe Wilt claimed around 20,000 women.

Many of Chamberlain's personal friends testified that he once had 23 women in 10 days, had no problems organizing a threesome (or more),

I've never figured out the attraction some men have with one women at a time. Do you eat peas or rice one at a time?

There are places that multiple partners is not in keeping with the cultural mores or the country but Thailand is not one of them.

I mean really do you go to the grocery store and buy one beer. You are already there might as well pick up a six pack.

What is the economic principle? Economics of scale. You have already paid for transportation and a drink to the go go, why would you leave with only one woman?

Plus, in case you didn't know it, Thai women like to do things as a group. They are happier when in the company of other women it gives them a warm feeling of security.

Edited by lostoday

Then there is the question of what qualifies as having sex? coffee1.gif

Maybe you can tell us.

I can't because that's different for everyone.

Some people think oral sex on a man is just like a goodnight handshake and to others that is definitely sex.

Just Bill and Hillary. No one else thinks oral sex is like a handshake. Come on now,,,,,

Actually, the jury is still out on this, some dictionaries define sex as "sexual activity", while more sources including Oxford define it more restrictively as "intercourse" or "coitus".

Actually, the jury is still out on this, some dictionaries define sex as "sexual activity", while more sources including Oxford define it more restrictively as "intercourse" or "coitus".

Oxford dictionary ( have sex)

1 [mass noun] (Chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

The Oxford dictionary says sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse. It also says (Chiefly not only)

I leave it to you all to determine what else in includes. Oral sex is oral sexual activity.

About 40 women in the UK,then about 30 or 40 ladies here in Thailand, in my younger days in the UK I put it about quite a bit,this 2 wives and two long term relationships, but not strayed since I married my now wife, and as I get older I find just looking at the girls is enough,although if Penny from the Big Bang Theory,were to ever call,sigh

Oxford dictionary ( have sex)

1 [mass noun] (Chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

The Oxford dictionary says sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse. It also says (Chiefly not only)

I leave it to you all to determine what else in includes. Oral sex is oral sexual activity.

For a change I agree with you:) But Oral Sex and Thaivisa Forums have a lot in common One Slip Of The Tongue and your in the Shxt

3. Jews and agnostics are 20 percent more sexually active than Catholics and Protestants.

8. People who rarely go to church have 31 percent more sex than people who regularly go to church.

10. Artists and poets have as many as 233 percent more sexual partners than people who aren't artists or poets.

14. Men over 70 years old have 215 percent more sex than women over 70 years old.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/sex-statistics-who-does-it-the-most.html

Warren Beatty, ~12,775

The Fokkens Twins, ~177,500 each.

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_People_Who_Claim_To_Have_the_Most_Sexual_Partners_In_History

According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven.

Source: National Center for Health Statistics

The proportion who reported that their first intercourse was with a partner they had known for one day or less (an indication of casual or paid sex) was highest in Thailand.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/2704801.html

3. Jews and agnostics are 20 percent more sexually active than Catholics and Protestants.

8. People who rarely go to church have 31 percent more sex than people who regularly go to church.

10. Artists and poets have as many as 233 percent more sexual partners than people who aren't artists or poets.

14. Men over 70 years old have 215 percent more sex than women over 70 years old.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/sex-statistics-who-does-it-the-most.html

Warren Beatty, ~12,775

The Fokkens Twins, ~177,500 each.

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_People_Who_Claim_To_Have_the_Most_Sexual_Partners_In_History

According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven.

Source: National Center for Health Statistics

The proportion who reported that their first intercourse was with a partner they had known for one day or less (an indication of casual or paid sex) was highest in Thailand.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/2704801.html

Been out porridge stirring today?

Waaaaait a minute! 27 votes for over 101?

Let's say you're 50 and have been screwing around since birth, mathematically that means you change sexual partners every 6 months.

A. This is BS, you lied and suffer from an inferiority complex.

B. You're a pervert.

How horny do you have to be to make it to triple digits?

Let's say you're 50 and have been screwing around since birth, mathematically that means you change sexual partners every 6 months.

B. You're a pervert.

When I first got to Thailand almost no one had TV at home.

At aged 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
At aged 12 success is having friends.
At aged 17 success is having a driving licence.
At aged 20 success is having sex.
At aged 35 success is having money.
At aged 50 success is having money.
At aged 60 success is having sex.
At aged 70 success is having a drivers licence.
At aged 75 success is having friends.
At aged 80 success is not peeing your pants.

B. You're a pervert.

When I first got to Thailand almost no one had TV at home.

They were all still in the closet

B. You're a pervert.

Poor Stan; the max number should have been somewhere arounf 500 or more, 101 is way too low a number.

B. You're a pervert.

Poor Stan; the max number should have been somewhere arounf 500 or more, 101 is way too low a number.

The western average is 10-20. In order to achieve half a grand you'd have to have one night stand's every weekend.

Oh wait I forgot I'm talking to sexpats... now it all makes sense. So the real question should be:

How many sex partners did you have BEFORE moving to Thailand?