philippines sellers track you on the beach like in Cambofia and Indonesia ? Nowhere like Thailand ?

Hello,

Is it possible to relax alone peacefully in Phils as in Thailand or do sellers track you all the time like in Cambodia and Indonesia ?

Where to find in philippines an island where i can be almost alone on a 2 kms beach as on Koh Phangan during low season ?

And how much for a front beach bungalow ?

Thank you to compare only what i asked, i dont care anything else but beach at Phils, i already know that everything else is not as good or Phils would have millions of foreigners living there, not Thailand....

Can but not necessarily anywhere.

Again it seems TV-posters lack any sence that this world is not always 100% this or that. Is that simple mindedness or utter dumbness?

Even in Indo-south Java beaches, you are perfectly let alone.

I found prices af about ANY type of accomm in PH much higher as in TH, plus that many places ban beachside-hurricanes, floods etc. means much more danger there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, so it's possible to find very quiet beaches in Philippines ? And no seller turning around ? Or beggars begging ?

But its really not safe and not as relax as in Thailand ? Food and rooms always more expensive also ?

I am asking here because I don't want the opinion of people from US or EU who know nothing and have only been to Philippines in their life. I am looking for people who perfectly know Thailand beach and atmosphere to understand if Philippines are worth going when I like only beach front bungalows and nice sea but don't care anything else (people, culture, etc...)

Hello, so it's possible to find very quiet beaches in Philippines ? And no seller turning around ? Or beggars begging ?

But its really not safe and not as relax as in Thailand ? Food and rooms always more expensive also ?

I am asking here because I don't want the opinion of people from US or EU who know nothing and have only been to Philippines in their life. I am looking for people who perfectly know Thailand beach and atmosphere to understand if Philippines are worth going when I like only beach front bungalows and nice sea but don't care anything else (people, culture, etc...)

but don't care anything else (people, culture, etc..

Usually, I say live and let live - but your comment just seems so misanthropic and I am sure if you wore your quote on your neck - you would find people who are more than happy to give you 2 km alone -

I love beautiful, quiet beaches but also treasure the people and cultures I have discovered along the way -

This is what everybody replies but still nobody knows where they are...

and in PI no tourists = nowhere to eat + nowhere to sleep, so it's useless except if you want to sleep on the sand...

So you still prefer beaches in Thailand ?

The tourist beaches I have been to in PI certainly has too many annoying sellers.

But I am sure you can find a quiet beach with no sellers in PI. Just go where there are no tourists.

• 2 weeks later...

No sane person would travel to RP as a tourist other than a Angeles whore monger. The entire country is a train wreck worse than any problem one might encounter in Thailand.

well, that "Angeles whore monger" is actually the place to avoid most.

If you make an effort, you will find a plethora of lovely unspoilt places and islands.

I found the clearest water and most lovely beach in all of Asia in Bantayan of the Visayas. Glad not many people go there as it is not easy to reach. the main turn-off would rather be the crap food that is usually on offer in the country, but at remote areas you can find a lot nicer food at local Carenderias, where you just have a peak what's inside a pot and then decide what you like

Quiet place in Philippines means nowhere good to eat and nowhere good to sleep. This country is ridiculous, 100 millions people doing nothing but being poor and nobody can manage resorts as they are in Thailand...

Pi are the Africa of Asia for me !

No sane person would travel to RP as a tourist other than a Angeles whore monger. The entire country is a train wreck worse than any problem one might encounter in Thailand.

well, that "Angeles whore monger" is actually the place to avoid most.

If you make an effort, you will find a plethora of lovely unspoilt places and islands.
I found the clearest water and most lovely beach in all of Asia in Bantayan of the Visayas. Glad not many people go there as it is not easy to reach. the main turn-off would rather be the crap food that is usually on offer in the country, but at remote areas you can find a lot nicer food at local Carenderias, where you just have a peak what's inside a pot and then decide what you like

Find a stunning beach in Palawan, catch yourself a fish....then give it to a local to cook to find out just how you can totally <deleted> up the riches of the ocean.

I've eaten some superb food in PI, unfortunately I've always had to cook it myself. Will always be a source of constant amazement to me that such stunning natural resources end up in some of the worlds worst dishes.