Man kills wife out of Facebook jealousy

Thaivisa News

If only the boyfriends, husbands or even fathers of the stupid numerous selfish female species that travel on the BTS, MRT or are in shopping malls could do the same as so many of these things often are on their smartphones, acting like they are so important yet blocking other people's path or blocking exits, escalators etc.

You should know that you have made a very sick and dangerous comment that is reportable to authorities who can easily obtain your IP address and whereabouts. How could you ever think your comment is appropriate let alone condone the actions of the man who killed his wife.

Where are the forum police when theyre needed?

My wife literally lives on her smart phone. She runs a business, so is always talking to customers, and potential customers, but also has a few hundred "friends". Same with her FB. I checked out her friends list one time and found quite a few men. I asked her if one of them was her new boyfriend. She laughed and said she didn't want a boyfriend. I asked why not. She said IF she found one, he would have to be rich so he could afford her and all her bills, plus her son and family would totally disown her, and it just wasn't worth it. I just smiled and walked away.

But in response to the OP, this is a sad situation that we have seen far too many times by jealous, immature men, and not just in Thailand, so lets be fair about it. Having said that, however, it does seem to occur much more often in the Land of Smiles than other places.

There must be a misprint in this article because

No Thai would ever bludgeon a helpless woman to her face and head.

People in the US are being taken to psyche wards without being charged with crimes, and others are being charged with cyber bullying, a new crime, if they let go with a rant that is in any way threatening

People need to be careful what they are posting to Facebook as the spy agencies are given open access to everyones Facebook, worldwide and they do keyword searches by super computer

My exwife went apeshit from emails I sent to a French girl I smoked a joint with in LA and sat next to at a comedy show.

OK, so I said I liked the way her lips went around the joint/ but it really was a joint and not my joint, but the sht still hit the fan anyway

Forget Facebook, its a commie tool, but I'm not getting off, its an awesome way for people to maintain friends worldwide and along with Instagram is fun too

I've had FB for 6-7 years. I have a total of 20 friends, and they are either family, or people I personally know closely. That's it.

Me too J1V. My list is down to 9 immediate family, and I only have these on because they are all either interstate or overseas.

I have only an account under an assumed name with a throwaway email. That's so I can log in once in a while if I feel it's important. Otherwise they can keep it.

I don't understand people using their real names and towns and pictures. It doesn't seem very secure to me especially for women.

I've had FB for 6-7 years. I have a total of 20 friends, and they are either family, or people I personally know closely. That's it.

Me too J1V. My list is down to 9 immediate family, and I only have these on because they are all either interstate or overseas.

I have only an account under an assumed name with a throwaway email. That's so I can log in once in a while if I feel it's important. Otherwise they can keep it.

I don't understand people using their real names and towns and pictures. It doesn't seem very secure to me especially for women.

Agreed. Eye also has a throwaway email, and my name is in Thai

My wife literally lives on her smart phone. She runs a business, so is always talking to customers, and potential customers, but also has a few hundred "friends". Same with her FB. I checked out her friends list one time and found quite a few men. I asked her if one of them was her new boyfriend. She laughed and said she didn't want a boyfriend. I asked why not. She said IF she found one, he would have to be rich so he could afford her and all her bills, plus her son and family would totally disown her, and it just wasn't worth it. I just smiled and walked away.

But in response to the OP, this is a sad situation that we have seen far too many times by jealous, immature men, and not just in Thailand, so lets be fair about it. Having said that, however, it does seem to occur much more often in the Land of Smiles than other places.

[/quo

Wow nothing about loving you what a great response

I agree that FB is a potentially dangerous tool. I recently re-activated my 6 year-old account that I never really used--only 7 friends and a bunch of unanswered friend requests--to take a look at my gf's page (it's fully public). [The backstory is that I had jokingly said that I bet 'couple photos' on her page get fewer likes than photos of her alone]. The good news was that all of her friends were either women (80-90%) or relatives. But what truly freaked me out was the friend suggestions FB gave me... her brother showed up, a few exes, and even an ex-gf of a friend! Now note that I am not a 'FB friend' of my gf and her brother and I don't have each other's contact info. And as for the ex-gf of my friend... I'm not connected to him on FB and there are no other mutual connections among my 7 FB friends! He couldn't figure it out either, and he's an avid FB user. Hate the thing.

Facebook has operating agreements with every email provider. if you have any phone contacts and you signed in one time off your phone Facebook has them all now

if you use Google there is another entry into your browser and every time did you sign on from your IP address everyone else who has signed on from that IP address is also turned over to Facebook