CM Vet

AJ Alex

Hi there,

I have heard some horrible stories about vets in CM

I have also been told that if you take your dog to get showered and groomed they come back with ticks (my dog has no ticks at the mo)

Can anyone recommend a good vets

I live neat pet village hang dong... does anyone have any horror storied about this place as it's very convenient for me

My dog is a Pomeranian puppy if that helps

and no... i'm not interested in knowing that your dog could eat my dog

Thanks in advance

Alex

It depends on what the problem is. For simple needs (i.e. vaccinations, ear mites and so forth), then there are numerous veterinarians throughout the city and the surrounding areas. We have our favorites but they are in Sansai. For anything serious it is hard to beat the CMU Small Animal Teaching Hospital on Canal Road between Huay Kaew and Suthep - not too far from Hang Dong. They have the capability to do everything there. If the case is serious, a Professor will supervise. We used to go to Baan Ma Ka Maew Hospital, but now that Dr. Piyapong left on 01 January we don't bother anymore.

Can't comment on grooming, however. Be careful of the ticks here, they carry a parasite which infects the blood of the animal and can be fatal if not treated.