If You Weren't Here, Where Would You Be?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Most likely Vietnam.

Second choice...wonderful island in Indonesia, not Bali or Lombok, where the

provincial code goes by...NTT. It's my secret spot & I don't share secrets.

Selfish? Yes.

I love Indonesia. Something about it.

Don't worry, there is over 18,000 islands for us to share!

my gf says England, i dont get a vote,lol but have a place in Portugal and England, but dont wanna live there anymore, too many falang!!

Would love to watch Southampton play Bournemouth in the EPL next season.

It will be more of a laugh if P*mpey have t play Eastleigh in League 2 cheesy.gif

If i was not living in ''Thailand'' i think i might give the ''Phillipines'' a try, if not.... ''Europe'', maybe ''Southern Spain'' where the weather is better, than many other European Destinations...

But to be honest , happy enough here , Love the Weather, Love the beautiful Scenery of ''Phuket'', People are nice, Food Good, and the Price is right...

all good stuff..

Enjoy folks, we are only here once.. (well i think).. ??

Nha Trang, Viet Nam...hands down the most beautiful and uncommercial beach I have had the pleasure of viewing...beautiful and approachable women...eating fresh lobster or fish cooked right before your eyes on beach drive sidewalk...relatively inexpensive...never was a party to or witnessed any form of corruption while there...

Nha Trang, Viet Nam...hands down the most beautiful and uncommercial beach I have had the pleasure of viewing...beautiful and approachable women...eating fresh lobster or fish cooked right before your eyes on beach drive sidewalk...relatively inexpensive...never was a party to or witnessed any form of corruption while there...

When were you last in Nha Trang? I went there over Songkran-was very disappointed. Beaches were beautiful, nice large open air coffee shops but the place is overrun with Russians. On the main streets every shop and restaurant has sign in Russian and Vietnameese. I thought I was in Pattaya. Saw many Russian maffia types and just plain rude, pushy Russians. I think they have bought out the place. Many European food restaurants I read about now just offer Russian type food. Other than HCMC this is the only place in 8 visits to Viet Nam that I have no interest in going back to.

My 3 places: San Francisco; Central or Northern Viet Nam; Vail, Colorado