2 injured as Iranians fight at South Pattaya Bar

webfact

So this is what they do when they're not too busy plotting Israel's and USA destructions? or

enriching uranium?

Relax, they've had a man on the inside for many years ensuring the complete devastation of the US as a military and economic power. His minions are just waiting in the shadows for their next stint in the Oval Office.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney

That area stinks of shisha. It reminds me of bad nights out in Bahrain. Awful loud

deafening music, louche limp men, but some crazed with alcohol which they have not learned to consume. But the stink of Shisha evokes all I hate about the MENA region. I spent too long there......And seeing Thai girls suckling on shisha nozzles is disturbing. The worst of the worst most degraded whores hang out in that area. I would love to see that area returned to Thailand again.

because Muslims do not drink alcohol, I have to assume the bar was serving tea, milk and various juices.

1. About 99% of the Iranians are Muslims; 90% belong to the Shi'a branch of Islam, the official state religion, and about 9% belong to the Sunni branch, which predominates in neighboring Muslim countries. Less than 1% non-Muslim minorities include Christians, Zoroastrians, Jews, Bahá'ís, Mandeans, and Yarsan.
  2. They could be the 1% coffee1.gif

Wha did ever Islam has anything to do with Iranians fighting in a bar. If it was two US cit. it wouldn't be all about Jesus made them do it haha. Not even seeing these comments on Thai's and buddhism"

"two guys from Iran, a country where many people too oppose the ruling state of the country anyway, who are we to judge? Please more substance to the comments".

In a bar, is that not against their religion?

Iran is a country, not a religion.

Iran became an Islamic state in 1979, so that would qualify it as a religious country, right?

Sigh. Your Queen Liz is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England so I guess that makes the UK a 'religious country' also.

I'll let you figure out the distinction between 'a religion' and 'a religious country' all by yourself.

This piece may come as shock to some of the people here who seem to be still living in 1979: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/16/iran-s-drinking-problem.html

It certainly came as a shock to me. WHO figures suggest that Iran has more alcoholics per capita than the UK, the US, and ... wait for it ... even Russia! Is what I hear the sound of stereotypes being shattered? (Of course not ... some people here won't let pesky facts separate them from long cherished prejudices).

I hope they weren't fighting over the Thai bloke in the pic.

You are wrong! They ARE fighting over the Thai bloke pretended to be a chic in the photo. See what alcohol infused rage can do...heavy in the arms and blurry in the eyes. facepalm.gif

Coyote Ugly defined:

A situation encountered after a night of consuming alcohol whereby a person, usually male, wakes the next morning in a strange bed with a sexual partner from the previous evening who is completely physically undesirable (see ugly, nasty, two bagger) and sleeping on the man's arm. The hapless male would rather gnaw off his own arm than wake the woman <sic> and have to face the ills of his intoxicated choices the previous evening. Originating from a phenomena whereby a coyote captured in a jaw trap will chew off its own leg to escape certain death.

Source: Urbandictionary(dot)com

Common you guys, Iranians are also people.

I am surprised sumo alike female was injured. I would be scared to fight with her

Babe must have been a semi-professional power-lifter in her younger days. She has bigger 'guns' than me.

The fight probably saved them from making a big mistake although being Arab maybe it wasn't a mistake after all,'she' is so awful 'she' is almost beautiful.

In Iran she works as a bricklayer ..... w00t.gif

Brick-layer. That must be a pretty desparate brick imho. rolleyes.gif

That area stinks of shisha. It reminds me of bad nights out in Bahrain. Awful loud

deafening music, louche limp men, but some crazed with alcohol which they have not learned to consume. But the stink of Shisha evokes all I hate about the MENA region. I spent too long there......And seeing Thai girls suckling on shisha nozzles is disturbing. The worst of the worst most degraded whores hang out in that area. I would love to see that area returned to Thailand again.

The 'worst most degraded whores' is quite a claim in Pattaya, but I'm prepared to bow to your superior research effort.

What religion are they, bearing in mind that there are tens of thousands of Iranians who are not, what I assume you are ignorantly referring to as, Muslim?

Even if they are Muslim, does Islam forbid followers from being in a bar? Pretty sure it doesn't.

One of the most stupid comments ever on TV, walking street is a brothel selling alcohol, all good Muslims who,are not out killing none Muslims are not allowed to whore or booze. How many Iranians are not Muslim who are still alive ?

Boring.Not all Iranians are of the dominate religion and some are not religious at all,so stop inciting hatred.Maybe it was a hubble bubble bar.

Alant was simply asking what a Muslim was doing in a bar,since most Iranians can be assumed to be Muslim i think the question was reasonable, maybe your PC radar was too sensitively adjusted this morning, always after a few browny points eh

Do you seriously expect everyone who has "Moslem" written on their birth certificate to stick rigorously to it's rules, anymore than someone with "Christian" written on theirs does?

When was the last time that Alant pointed out that people with "Christian" on their birth certificate should not be "fornicating" in Pattaya?

No, Alant was not "simply asking" a question, anymore than you were "simply" seeking to support his "reasonableness" in your post.

"A Rhetorical Question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point, rather than to elicit an answer"

• Like 2

I am sure they will report this to their Ayatollah when back home

I should think the religious police will be at Teheran airport, ready to welcome this pair of idiots back, especially if they're happy to be home:

https://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/iran-religious-police-arrests-six-for-being-happy/

Plus their wivws/girlfriends

Wow bar still open at 4am, says it all for the largest brothel in the world.

Some of the bars here are open 24/7 and many will remain open at night as long as they have paying customers. I know many ladies who've not been able to go home until dawn because they still had one hard-boiled egg at the bar.

Boring.Not all Iranians are of the dominate religion and some are not religious at all,so stop inciting hatred.Maybe it was a hubble bubble bar.

Alant was simply asking what a Muslim was doing in a bar,since most Iranians can be assumed to be Muslim i think the question was reasonable, maybe your PC radar was too sensitively adjusted this morning, always after a few browny points eh

Do you seriously expect everyone who has "Moslem" written on their birth certificate to stick rigorously to it's rules, anymore than someone with "Christian" written on theirs does?

When was the last time that Alant pointed out that people with "Christian" on their birth certificate should not be "fornicating" in Pattaya?

No, Alant was not "simply asking" a question, anymore than you were "simply" seeking to support his "reasonableness" in your post.

"A Rhetorical Question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point, rather than to elicit an answer"

AS I pointed out elsewhere, I checked their names before I commented. Also I didn't say they were Muslim. To be honest it was not that serious and those who would classify this as inciting hatred are, to me, far more hard line and likely to cause tension. And to the one who pointed out Christians should not be fornicating, I am not an expert on Christianity or fornication but based on the fact there are children still being born to Christians the cannot have outlawed the practice.

I'm not bothered one way or the other if a Muslim or a Christian stick to the rules, i just thought that it would be a big risk for a muslim not to since they end up hanging from a crane if they ignore the rules from the merciful supreme being. As for Christians, i don't think it say's anywhere in the bible ''Thou shalt not fornicate in Pattaya'' so it's probably alright for them, in fact considering the behaviour of some of the clergy it might even be mandatory. Why are you PC lot so boring, probably part and parcel of the indoctrination.

Why was the bar open at 4am??? Good gosh the owner should be jailed or at least pay 500B! facepalm.gif

This morning's WS raid didnt even get under way until 5am - I suspect you have a Protestant attitude to nightlife. I dont spend a lot of time in the bars after 3am, but I'm not 25 - some of the under-40s definitely want to keep going till dawn. Both Thai karaoke joints across the road from me go all night - why shouldnt the Farang bars be allowed to do the same, assuming they get the relevant license ? You dont christen a town 'Sin City' then expect everyone to be in bed by 10pm.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/821057-district-licensing-officers-check-late-opening-pattaya-bars/