'Middle-class prefers a controlled democracy'

webfact

and white South Africans prefer apartheid - just because they prefer something doesn't make either group right.

and Americans still prefer a male boss rolleyes.gif

and white South Africans prefer apartheid - just because they prefer something doesn't make either group right.

Wrong again rubl.

Hillary 2016!

WOW . Sounds like Fyslan bope the time traveller. Back to the future!

Hillary as already won heay?

Not saying she won't, but "beliefs" is a UDD trait and you are displaying it in spades…

It reminds me of Suropong telling the citizens to ignore export figures because it did not suit his agenda and to believe his quant story that everything was OK….Turned out facts overrided his beliefs.

I don't give it out much anymore, but with the new wave of TVF members that have only joined in the last 48 hours I have the pleasure of presenting you with the pigeon award.

Congratulations my friend.

post-140765-0-50100300-1430644424_thumb.

Edited by djjamie

Wrong again rubl.

Hillary 2016!

WOW . Sounds like Fyslan bope the time traveller. Back to the future!

Hillary as already won heay?

Not saying she won't, but "beliefs" is a UDD trait and you are displaying it in spades…

It reminds me of Suropong telling the citizens to ignore export figures because it did not suit his agenda and to believe his quant story that everything was OK….Turned out facts overrided his beliefs.

I don't give it out much anymore, but with the new wave of TVF members that have only joined in the last 48 hours I have the pleasure of presenting you with the pigeon award.

Congratulations my friend.

Anyone with even limited intellectual capacity can clearly see that the actions of your chess playing pigeon are an apt analogy to the childish tantrums of the military elites every time Thaksin thumps them in an election.

For you to be presenting this inane award to those opposed to the anti democratic Junta pretty much confirms that not everyone was blessed with at least limited intellectual capacity hey DJ?

clap2.gif

• Like 1