If I owned a jet ski .. which beach could I ride it ?

coatesy

Hello ,

There must be some people out there that have their own jet skis ? ... which beach do you guys & girls use to launch and ride ? ... I need a new hobby and having a jet ski ( pole ski ) would be great but I know that i would have no hope of launching it at my local beach ..kata ! ...

Cheers ,

Glenn.

i've watched jet skiers going backwards and forwards parallel to a beach, surely after about 10 minutes of going backwards and forwards it's just boring?

if you own a bigger boat and use a jet ski to get to and from the land i understand it and i've once seen people jet skiing up the river in bangkok, actually going somewhere so they have some purpose, but the beach jet skiing i dont get..

or am i missing something?

"but I know that i would have no hope of launching it at my local beach ..kata ! ... "

Why do you say that ? Maybe because of the Jet Ski mafia ? Only they can take their vehicles onto the beach, well that's what the try to say.

Long time ago I knew a guy who bought a Jet Ski from the Patong mafia, he paid a monthly fee for them to deliver and launch, recovery and take home his Jet Ski. He got fed up paying the high repair costs and just gave it back to the mafia.

"but I know that i would have no hope of launching it at my local beach ..kata ! ... "

Why do you say that ? Maybe because of the Jet Ski mafia ? Only they can take their vehicles onto the beach, well that's what the try to say.

Long time ago I knew a guy who bought a Jet Ski from the Patong mafia, he paid a monthly fee for them to deliver and launch, recovery and take home his Jet Ski. He got fed up paying the high repair costs and just gave it back to the mafia.

So repair costs are high and repair is frequent?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i've watched jet skiers going backwards and forwards parallel to a beach, surely after about 10 minutes of going backwards and forwards it's just boring?

if you own a bigger boat and use a jet ski to get to and from the land i understand it and i've once seen people jet skiing up the river in bangkok, actually going somewhere so they have some purpose, but the beach jet skiing i dont get..

or am i missing something?

Couldn't agree more or maybe for exploring the smaller islands.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Whatever you do, don't ride it near Pattaya beach. I've heard there are so many accidents there. In fact there's so many, Pattaya Police have a traffic cop permanently based there to help sort out skirmishes.

The cops only there permanently to make sure the BIB get their cut.