Tiger kingdom In Town closed?

daoyai

T.K.I.T. is closed and there seems to be some work on the site, anyone know the story? i usually liked the music there and the food was ok, it was a good bet to take a date there also, all the women I took there seemed to really enjoy it... any info?

I this is the place where tigers are kept, than good, I hope these institutions of cruelty and suffering for profits go out of business soon.

No pleasure in seeing dumb tourists groping chained up drugged tigers disciplined by fear and brutality I would never pay money to help fuel the continuation of these so-called tiger kingdoms.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I this is the place where tigers are kept, than good, I hope these institutions of cruelty and suffering for profits go out of business soon.

No pleasure in seeing dumb tourists groping chained up drugged tigers disciplined by fear and brutality I would never pay money to help fuel the continuation of these so-called tiger kingdoms.

TKIT is a restaurant as it says in town dummy

Why would you be so RUDE DGS1244?? Tiger Kingdom is the place that has the tigers ...I guess there are two locations? It isn't like he confused it with "butterfly farm" ....really rude!!

Given that BJ frequents the area Moon Muang, near Mad dog etc. ...I suspect he knows the place (?) bit of a landmark really. Perhaps he just used the opportunity to emote on captive tigers. I think the In Town and Tiger petting kingdom are (were) related.

Edited by daoyai
  • Like 1

would love to be able to understand your comment.

can you edit a second time please?

The place is always full at night; a renovation to add some more space would make sense, especially to unite the three areas that are now separate (front with the band, the inside restaurant and some more tables at the back. Adding another level of parking at the back would also be really helpful, although I guess that the new footbridge near there also improved the parking situation as you can now park on the other side more easily, and cross the bridge.

I don't really have an opinion on the Mae Rim petting zoo; I'm not a fan, but I also don't think it's some kind of atrocity. Either way this topic is about their restaurant in town. People wanting to debate zoos can open their own topic.

TKIT is a restaurant as it says in town dummy

Why would you be so RUDE DGS1244?? Tiger Kingdom is the place that has the tigers ...I guess there are two locations? It isn't like he confused it with "butterfly farm" ....really rude!!

As it said 'in town', guess you have tigers wondering around your town or what ever !!

No tigers. Cougars maybe.

• Like 1

It always amazing how Stupid people can be to support a restaurant that has a connection to a zoo that tortures wild animals for money. And you can be sure those Monks won't have a enjoyable after life.

i supported TKIT because they had the the best live music in CM, Plaeng Malang (insect songs) were great, they came from BKK and were featured nightly, don't know if they are still around. The tiger petting kingdom is not the same as the Tiger Temple recently in the news so no monks involved. i have been a couple times to the tiger (petting) kingdom and the tigers seem to be well cared for, they naturally sleep up to 20 hours a day especially if well fed, so these tigers are raised with constant human contact and massive feeds so they just mostly sleep and lol around whle being stroked by tourists. IF you really care about wildlife do something to protect HABITAT and stop POACHING.... a few captives do not affect the big picture.

I meant to say; if this is the place where tigers are kept, but missed out the f.

No, I have never heard of the Tiger Kingdom restaurant.

It's in that city called Chiang Mai that you rarely get to. On Moon Muang, South of Thapae Gate. (Not sure if "Moon Muang" or "Thapae" sound familiar.)

It always amazing how Stupid people can be to support a restaurant that has a connection to a zoo that tortures wild animals for money. And you can be sure those Monks won't have a enjoyable after life.

Ah, now I understand the vitriol: You're confused with stories about the Kanchanaburi Tiger Temple.

Of course some people are against zoos of any kind, or against using animals for any kind of purpose no matter if it's a horse pulling a cart, a dolphin show or a petting zoo. I understand and acknowledge that those people feel that way.

No tigers. Cougars maybe.

No cougars either... but pussies galore.