Thai Bride Boom

GuestHouse

"Mr Lynch says he screens the women to make sure none has a background in bar work or prostitution. "

:D:D:D

...and they are all board-certified virgins with at least one Nobel prize and have turned down offers of the Miss Universe title on not less than three occasions... :o

And while we're at it - shouldn't the title read "Thai Bride Boom-Boom..." ?

:D i wonder how he does that? maybe whips out the connect 4 - if they're <deleted> at it, they've passed. :D

:D Love it...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you ever think maybe these men are not emotionally mature enough to have a real relationship with a women of their age and background from their home country and so they go to Thailand in search of a fantasy of a beautiful Asian wife-slave to take care of all their needs, then they find that these women actually have minds and lives of their own? hmmm ....

do you ever think maybe these men are not emotionally mature enough to have a real relationship with a women of their age and background from their home country and so they go to Thailand in search of a fantasy of a beautiful Asian wife-slave to take care of all their needs, then they find that these women actually have minds and lives of their own? hmmm ....

Some men have never had a decent woman take care of them. and hopefully vice versa so they go to outside channels to find it, Who are we to say anything about that. Everyone has a mind of their own, hopefully!

Plus how can you be emotionally mature enough if you have a very bad experience with a woman from your own country. No one is perfect but as long as their is another opportunity for some happiness, Then these men should hopefully find that in their lives.

The world is not a perfect place and never will be. :o

Some men have never had a decent woman take care of them. and hopefully vice versa so they go to outside channels to find it, Who are we to say anything about that. Everyone has a mind of their own, hopefully!

Plus how can you be emotionally mature enough if you have a very bad experience with a woman from your own country. No one is perfect but as long as their is another opportunity for some happiness, Then these men should hopefully find that in their lives.

The world is not a perfect place and never will be. :D

One guy that I always remembered that I got got talking to was an ex miner from opp Narth somewhere who was out in LOS looking for a wife but didnt seem too sure about his intentions/motives.

Must admit he was a bit of an ugly looking sod (but who am I to say )and it turns out that following an accident "down pit" he had walked off with a bit of "Compo"...and someone had told him about all the sweet little Thai females that will do almost anything for you no matter what you look like.(as long as you had the dosh)

Anyway to cut a long story short he wasnt really interested in a wife but figured that he could save some money by getting fixed up with with some "little darling" to change his ileostomy /colestomy bags instead of getting in an nhs/private nurse ..back "ome. :o

...More money for tit Pub.. :D .

Anyway to cut a long story short he wasnt really interested in a wife but figured that he could save some money by getting fixed up with with some "little darling" to change his ileostomy /colestomy bags instead of getting in an nhs/private nurse ..back "ome. :o

there's a hub in there somewhere! :D

"Mr Lynch says he screens the women to make sure none has a background in bar work or prostitution. "

:D:D:D

...and they are all board-certified virgins with at least one Nobel prize and have turned down offers of the Miss Universe title on not less than three occasions... :o

And while we're at it - shouldn't the title read "Thai Bride Boom-Boom..." ?

:D:D:D one of the most interesting sentence I heard on this topic

Best to stay away from marriage brokers, matchmakers & other various "go-betweens" if possible. They are going to add a further element of cost and corruption to an already challenging process. The problem is that the majority of Thai women, who may be seeking a western man, speak little English. If you want to marry one (Thai woman) and take her back to your home country, you may find that you don't have many options.

My choice is, if you are interesting in living in Thailand, move there and spend some time developing friends and local contacts and meet women who are not entangled with these various agencies and intermediaries. Don't import her back home unless she is well educated, culturally versitile, speaks good English & is close to your age.

Go a little further into LL's philosophy...... http://www.thai-professional.com/etiquette.htm :o

Brilliant quotes from that page:

Do NOT take your lady to a bar or discothèque, as these places are associated in her mind as being places for a man to “pick up” a prostitute.

Do NOT dress like a backpacker.

Do NOT expect to have intimacy with a Thai lady until at least engagement has been agreed

She is NOT like a feminist Western woman!

And, best one of them all:

When you marry a Thai lady, you effectively marry a “parrot”

:D

Best to stay away from marriage brokers, matchmakers & other various "go-betweens" if possible.

My choice is, if you are interesting in living in Thailand, move there and spend some time developing friends and local contacts and meet women who are not entangled with these various agencies and intermediaries.

I agree. It is better to spend £1500 on 3 trips to Thailand spread over 1 year instead of donating it to Lawrence Lynch. During those 3 trips you are bound to meet the same sort of gals who are on Mr lynch's books ie. traders, cashiers etc. It does not take much to converse with them and if anyone needs a bit of guts to begin such courting I am sure it will develop the more visits you make to Thailand. Sometimes you may not even get further than the hotel as it seems like female hotel staff are keenly on the look out for farang prospects.

Mr Lynch can scoop up some easy money because so many Thai women seek Western men. It does not take a lot for him to fill his books with attractive women as it will not take a lot for any Westerner to meet these same women in everyday situations. The only service he seems to offer that may make it easier for a Western male is apparently his vetting service - but how credible is that?? I doubt very much that he spends a lot of time investigating a girl's background other than what she tells him. Also where is a girl with perhaps several unsuccessful Farang relationships likely to turn for a last chance - most likely a place like Lawrence Lynch's. A lot of Thai girls hope for a lucky break in meeting a Farang but few will register with the likes of Lawrence Lynch - unless they're really desperate to establish or re-establish such a relationship.

Don't import her back home unless she is well educated, culturally versitile, speaks good English & is close to your age.

That is bull-crap. I married a fantastic woman with little education. Now she is realising her potential in the UK being of a keen natural intelligence. A lot of Thais never get the opportunity to become "well educated" or "culturally versatile" mainly due to responsibilities towards the family. There is no reason to limit yourself to privileged middle-class Thai girls - there are many wonderful gals of all classes in Thailand as long as you get a bit pro-active in finding them.

Don't import her back home unless she is well educated, culturally versitile, speaks good English & is close to your age.

That is bull-crap. I married a fantastic woman with little education. Now she is realising her potential in the UK being of a keen natural intelligence. A lot of Thais never get the opportunity to become "well educated" or "culturally versatile" mainly due to responsibilities towards the family. There is no reason to limit yourself to privileged middle-class Thai girls - there are many wonderful gals of all classes in Thailand as long as you get a bit pro-active in finding them.

An interesting aspect of whether it is better to marry middle class Thai girls or "working class" girls is how well they integrate into the Thai community in your home country.

I have seen evidence of conflict when middle-class Thais find that they're living in an expat community of mainly workingclass Isaan women.

Everyone knows that Thailand is a very hierarchical society which is very evident in Thai behaviours and ways of thinking. I once met a middle-class girl who got extremely brutal when I told her I had married a "working class" girl - her language resembled that of a Roman senator speaking about his slaves - saying that in everyday Thailand girls like that would be squashed under her feet etc.

If well-educated Thai women move to countries like the UK they may soon find that it may take some time before they find the professional job they are looking for. Maybe they will have to take on low-skilled jobs for a certain period. These low-skilled jobs now mainly go to Eastern Europeans so sometimes the easiest job for a Thai woman to take on is working in a Thai restaurant. Many of these Thai restaurants are owned by Isaan ladies - how does a well-off Bangkok gal respond to taking orders from an Isaan woman I wonder?

In any case, all Thais relocating to the West will want to find friends - it may prove harder for a middle class woman to do so and this could complicate a relationship.

Just a point to counterbalance the view that finding a well-educated woman as a wife is always the best option.