Husband and mianoi commit suicide to upset wife

Thaivisa News

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't they sort out these issues on a Thai version of the Gerry Springer show ? That way no one has to die and the rest of the community would be riveted by it...a great hit for someone in the media.

Two deeply in Love with each other want to die together ... so what ? Let them go in peace and let them rest in peace !

You english people who suppose to know everything better , and who think that you are much better than the people from the country you live in , put your cynic comments somewhere where the sun never shines ...if you know what I mean ...?

Edited by pumpuy

Am I reading this correctly, a baby girl with a handicap is left for someone else to take care of ?

Cowards by every possible definition.

I hope they weren't catholics.

True love...........is a many splendored thing!!

Two deeply in Love with each other want to die together ... so what ? Let them go in peace and let them rest in peace !

You english people who suppose to know everything better , and who think that you are much better than the people from the country you live in , put your cynic comments somewhere where the sun never shines ...if you know what I mean ...?

Yes I know exactly where you mean.

Pattaya.

wai.gif

cheesy.gif

Need someone to confirm I have a proper understanding of the protocol here. If a western person commits suicide, we need to show empathy, compassion, and try to understand how society failed them. If a Thai commits suicide, then we must disparage, ridicule, and just generally abuse them? Is that an accurate summary of how each human life is valued?

RIP

+1 Well said. Looking at some of those responses makes me feel sick.

yea I know what you mean

a 43 year old man CHEATS on his wife with a teenage girl of 18 then as his life is well past it's best he persuades her to KILL herself and forget her young baby

yea very 'Thai'

Hey what ever happened to Divorce.

It's usually done the same way here because one woman has taken another woman's meal ticket.

Actually now that I think about it, it is not just here.

cheesy.gif

Need someone to confirm I have a proper understanding of the protocol here. If a western person commits suicide, we need to show empathy, compassion, and try to understand how society failed them. If a Thai commits suicide, then we must disparage, ridicule, and just generally abuse them? Is that an accurate summary of how each human life is valued?

RIP

+1 Well said. Looking at some of those responses makes me feel sick.

I think you are not seeing this the right way. If a westerner did this then yes, they would receive compassion and understanding BUT that is because they would also have given compassion and understanding.

Most ridiculing comes here because the majority of the people doing the ridiculing have experienced first hand the heartlessness and lack of morality here first hand. Polarization.

What a sad sad group of posters here I am certain where ever you xpats came from you were the example everyone looked up to never made mistakes

So you came to Thailand so you couls share your brilliance and help these poor people so in need of wise counselling but what these Thais get is a bunch of losers that were losers at home so the come here thinking they can run down these people their life style look in the mirror and if what you spout is what you really belive do us all a favor and keep it to yourselves

What a sad sad group of posters here I am certain where ever you xpats came from you were the example everyone looked up to never made mistakes

So you came to Thailand so you couls share your brilliance and help these poor people so in need of wise counselling but what these Thais get is a bunch of losers that were losers at home so the come here thinking they can run down these people their life style look in the mirror and if what you spout is what you really belive do us all a favor and keep it to yourselves

'what these Thai's get'? clap2.gif it's a discussion FORUM

post number 1? you joined just to say this? go on admit it you are a double poster Khun Pumpuy

Edited by LannaGuy

if you had written cynical comments then i would have known what you meant

RIP

There is no complicated protocol here for posting on the suicides of either Westerners or Thais... We say what we feel. It's really that simple.

Thank you for the clarification. "Simple" sums it up quite nicely

'what these Thai's get'? clap2.gif it's a discussion FORUM

post number 1? you joined just to say this? go on admit it you are a double poster Khun Pumpuy

"you joined just to say this?"

Than -smokeeater128- has to be a =seer=, as he joined on 14.4.2015 blink.png

RIP

it makes no difference western or asian, if suicide is your only answer you are as dumb as a box of rocks and may be correct in your "final" choice. :-)

RIP

There is no complicated protocol here for posting on the suicides of either Westerners or Thais... We say what we feel. It's really that simple.

Thank you for the clarification. "Simple" sums it up quite nicely

Yes it's really simple... Are you in anyway confused by it?

Edited by Local Drunk