Husband and mianoi commit suicide to upset wife

Thaivisa News

Lucky to be dead eh? I'd say bad karma is a'comin

funny how a few posters 'romanticise' this when all I see is a man 35 years older than his teenage 'mia noi' and now a kid has no mum because of 'love'? dun think so...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I reading this correctly, a baby girl with a handicap is left for someone else to take care of ?

Appears that way, just goes to show who was really mental ill - as for leaving a handicapped child to someone else - seems par the course in LOS -- unfortunately.

Two deeply in Love with each other want to die together ... so what ? Let them go in peace and let them rest in peace !

You english people who suppose to know everything better , and who think that you are much better than the people from the country you live in , put your cynic comments somewhere where the sun never shines ...if you know what I mean ...?

and leave a handicapped child behind - seems you need to remove your brain from where the sun never shines ---- if you know what I mean -- however that is probably very doubtful.

Forensic report said Ketkanok had one gunshot wound in the head and that Sarawut had his gunshot wound at the right side of the nape of the neck.

Based on the report, police assumed Ketkanok was the one who pulled the trigger.

How did they come to this conclusion ? If either one of these two shot the other and then them self in a suicidal manner how did the gun get so far away from their hands? Would not the gun most likely be in the hand of one of them? And how did she get covered with the blanket like that if she shot him first then herself? Makes no sense how you look at it in the photo.

The dudes wife killed them both, no doubt.

Edited by dcutman

Why have you seen the need to post that foul picture?

For the real police (Thai Visa's Investigative Poster's Unit) to conclude what really happened.

If you consider a picture of two recently deceased bodies, clothed, without major injury, or any sort of gore, as 'foul' then there's something wrong somewhere with you.

Edited by Happy Grumpy

18 year old Thai girls don't have the maturity for affairs with old married men, most have a mental age of 14. The man deserves to go to hell for seducing her and then killing her. One wonders how many years the affair had been going on for. Was he perhaps her teacher?

Perhaps a more salient question is:

Was he the father of his Mia Noi's kid?

For the real police (Thai Visa's Investigative Poster's Unit) to conclude what really happened.

If you consider a picture of two recently deceased bodies, clothed, without major injury, or any sort of gore, as 'foul' then there's something wrong somewhere with you.

Yes I do consider it foul as I would any voyeuristic picture of a tragedy.

Almost as foul as any sick mind that sees it as justifiable.

32mm pistol, what is this pistol for? hunting tanks?

Go big or go home!

I hope the Mia got an inheritance; at least the money is not leaving the primary family to support a secondary family. As for the deceased husband, is divorce not legal in Thailand? It is difficult to find sympathy to suicides who kill themselves for 'being harassed'. Mental depression, huge, unpaid debt, painful illness, etc. are legitimate excuses for suicide, IMO. This one seems selfish and spiteful towards the Mia. I don't really know but that is my first take/impression because of the way the reporter wrote the story. On another note, it seems unusual that the 18 year old mia noi did the actual pulling of the trigger; I would have expected the man to do that. In any case, Rest in Peace as your 'troubles' are over, at least for this life.

Edited by rametindallas

If you want to upset the wife, divorce her and shack up with the 18 year old mistress. Or the other option.....

The report suggests that the mistress shot the husband, before taking her own life. But in the nape of the neck? Seems a strange place to shoot someone.

And I agree with the other posters about the picture, there's no logic to the gun between his legs. Especially if she fired the final shot.

The whole situation is bizarre and sad.

Why would the mia noi want to do herself in? It is only suicide if it was self inflicted. Otherwise, it could be a murder-suicide. But to spite the wife by killing yourself and your mia noi is a bit of a stretch IMHO. I would look at another angle.

Yes I do consider it foul as I would any voyeuristic picture of a tragedy.

Almost as foul as any sick mind that sees it as justifiable.

Have you seen the front page of Thai newspaper?

Was in a library once and a bunch of school kids came in. Some started looking at the newspapers. A few had front-page pictures of a tragedy where 5 children drowned. Blast across the front page of the newspaper. Because there was no blood, there was no pixelation. 5 drowned children laid out in a row, with people pointing at them, with no pixelation, on the front page of the newspapers that the public buy.

So you're having a go at 'sick minded' Thai society and culture now are you?

Edited by Happy Grumpy

That picture has either nothing to do with story or there was no shot to the neck by 32mm pistol (ps - there ain't such a weapon).

My money is squarely on the wife - she may just have committed the perfect double murder. Wouldn't work in most other countries of course - but hey? With TiT & RTP all is possible.

That picture has either nothing to do with story or there was no shot to the neck by 32mm pistol (ps - there ain't such a weapon).

My money is squarely on the wife - she may just have committed the perfect double murder. Wouldn't work in most other countries of course - but hey? With TiT & RTP all is possible.

Just a simple typo. The article was obviously referring to 32cal. 'Don't know why some just can't read past these things.

Divorce it's always an option, not now obviously but to a normal person. Surely if your wife had refused you to have a Mia noi and you loved the Mia noi that much, surely you would consider this option. Such a waste of two lives especially one so young.