Nissan NV 1996 Light Stalk in Thailand?

Firstly sorry about the Thailand mispelling, new keyborad...

I have a nice little Nissan NV 1996 pickup for which I need to either repair or replace the headlamp light stalk which also controls the indicators. Basically when twisting the end to turn off the headlights the long plastic rod inside broke and I cannot seem to get to it to glue together.

I cannot makeout any part number other than what looks like "6806A" in white paint and "NILES 14505".

Does anyone know where I might be able to source one of these stalks? In the UK we have breakers on ebay etc but no idea here.

Cheers

2015-05-05%2010.48.41_zpsk1gfccqj.jpg

2015-05-05%2010.48.51_zpsee8ngvz6.jpg

2015-05-05%2010.49.20_zpsaxxjuhsa.jpg

2015-05-05%2010.49.11_zpsp3spltv0.jpg

2015-05-05%2010.49.02_zpsox99k8ib.jpg

Edited by Bmouthboyo

That box looks like the Nissan Big M setup with shorter arms. Most Mom n Pop type dealers still stock them, worth a try, visit a few.

I am guessing there is no website for Bangkok autodealers to order from? Like GSF in the UK?

What kinda price should I be looking at for a new stalk?

Cheers

That box looks like the Nissan Big M setup with shorter arms. Most Mom n Pop type dealers still stock them, worth a try, visit a few.

I am guessing there is no website for Bangkok autodealers to order from? Like GSF in the UK?

Cheers

if you are around bangkok go to chiang gong in bang plee. Hundreds of secondhand parts dealers.

Cheers

if you are around bangkok go to chiang gong in bang plee. Hundreds of secondhand parts dealers.

Can you show on Google Map where that place is?. I like to go there next month, when I'm in Bangkok.

The soi from Sukhumvit is blocked at the end to cars, probably best to go in the side entrance. As you can see head north on the Bang Na Trat lower road and turn left after the swampy home pro and u turn after the entrance.

post-75431-0-64457800-1430842869_thumb.j