Thai Army interrupts Israeli demonstration of wiretapping devices to Special Branch Bureau

webfact

This is not to discredit Israel, it's about the limits of intelligence.

Limits of intelligence? private company selling high tech products? or Israel having one of the best , if not the best intelligence agency's in the world?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this is misread. The Thais are sending a subtle message to Israelis. As for me, I wouldn't trust Israelis with anything, especially security devices.

Well, since your name is Omar I'm not really surprised by your statement....coffee1.gif

I think this is misread. The Thais are sending a subtle message to Israelis. As for me, I wouldn't trust Israelis with anything, especially security devices.

Well, since your name is Omar I'm not really surprised by your statement....coffee1.gif

It goes well beyond that. Check the dude's profile's personal link. That link contains a massive amount of some of the most vile Jew hating propaganda you're likely to find anywhere ... including shockingly extremist videos, including scads of explicit holocaust denial garbage. Not to mention admiring references to Hitler, belief in Elders of Zion fiction as fact, Jews killing gentile children for matzoh making ancient blood libel trash, blaming 9-11 on Israel, it goes on and on. So when someone like the says they don't trust Israel, they definitely mean they hate Jews ... no ambiguity whatsoever.

Edited by Jingthing

these were the same officials they denied the NASA Ah..hem weather flights over Thailand.. one important politician said, they need to put in an extra seat on the plane so a Thai could ride along.. love it..

Edited by Rhys

the warped judgement of a misguided teacher with the mind of a paper boy

I don't think this is physical, wire line, wiretap equipment. Just from reading one paragraph, of one news story, if accurate, it would appear to be equipment related to, communications intercept of cellular radio (cell phone) calls, with the added ability to locate the mobile cellular radio device, possibly through Radio Direction Finding (RDF).

Due to the part about data, this may be equipment that can intercept the various cellular radio transmission modes and allow them to be converted to voice audio, vs radio noise.

If this is that type of equipment, then individual cellular radios can be identified by their transmitted electronic ID, and tracked. Thus allowing the user of the intercept/RDF equipment, to physically locate the cellular radio wherever it may be, if within the intercept range of the equipment.

"According to the officers, the businessmen were demonstrating a device that would improve Thai police’s ability to intercept phone calls, track the location of phone users, and analyze calling data."

This is very sophisticated equipment.

now, now omar, could it be that the Israelis have been much better at combating terrorism? maybe if you object to them you might take your butt back where you came from and fight them.

these were the same officials they denied the NASA Ah..hem weather flights over Thailand.. one important politician said, they need to put in an extra seat on the plane so a Thai could ride along.. love it..

I heard lots of Americans doubt the landing on the moon and regard the 1969 NASA video as a fake.

Why go live on the possibility of wire tapping? Surely you don't want the enemy to know the Authorities are listening into their plans and activities?

While we are at it, why not relax and let TV Programme Makers to produce some satiricals to show just how incompetent much of Thai Administration really is with so much going wrong. The Country has copied so much from the British who are democratic enough to allow themselves to be laughed at.

There's nothing subtle about these budding comedians!

Quote : But after the interruption of the planned demonstration by soldiers from the Second Calvary Division of the First Army Region.

Some mistypes are so hilarious they'd make you believe in the existence of guardian-devils, perched on the shoulder on every journalist and having a great time.

This is unbelievable on so many levels.

Why didn't the RTP gang go on a nice holiday to Israel and see the devices there?

Why did it need nine Israelis to demonstrate their products?

What else is/was going on?

This is unbelievable on so many levels.

Why didn't the RTP gang go on a nice holiday to Israel and see the devices there?

Why did it need nine Israelis to demonstrate their products?

What else is/was going on?

Maybe those devices were meant to be part of a bigger surveillance system, or what do you think they wanted them for?

Did the Israeli dudes have work permits and non B visas?

Would they need a work permit to go to Thailand and present a product? I don't think so, I would think a business visa would suffice.

Here's some news for the RTA. Some Police units have this capability already. I personally helped the local drug suppression cops search for and download software that can track the whereabouts of certain mobile phone brands, log the numbers that were called etc. etc. For about $50. All they need is the number of the phone to track. This software does not allow eavesdropping on actual conversations, but will provide mapping and intel on suspect movements and contacts. The MO is simple. Pick up a suspect, get the phone and contact list, release the suspect.Track the numbers for movement and further contacts etc. Two brands most susceptible - Nokia and Samsung! And, no, I didn't have a work permit.

Edited by chrisrazz

Rather old news every two bit sheriff in America could be flying a Cesna over you pretending to be a cell tower, intercepting your texts and phone calls:

http://www.newsweek.com/what-cell-ls-those-ominous-phony-towers-268589

The slick part of it is they pass everything on to a real tower, so you never notice.

Of course, a civilian with RCA and a few off the shelf boards do probably do the same thing, but that's probably illegal, 555