If you had the opportunity...

Stan42

That Rhianna looks like she could be pretty hot between the sheets,if i could not get her, then Angela Merkel.

I'm sure Angela would be grateful if nothing else! Silvio Berlusconi is a fan too, despite being put on the back foot by Jeremy Paxman in this amusing interview on Newsnight when Paxo was demob happy just before leaving the programme!

What I wonder is where thoughts like that come from and what sort of life someone must have who thinks like that. Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking on you OP but I'm not really for its not something that would ever or has ever entered my head.

The opportunities I think about are to see things and do things (not people) and go places I've never seen or been before.

Whatcha think of that ?

What I wonder is where thoughts like that come from and what sort of life someone must have who thinks like that. Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking on you OP but I'm not really for its not something that would ever or has ever entered my head.

The opportunities I think about are to see things and do things (not people) and go places I've never seen or been before.

Whatcha think of that ?

I have a case of mental diarrhea. Thoughts like these just pop in my head without reason.

Angela Merkel.

I asked which celebrity would you have sex with if you could. Not: If someone held a gun to your head and you either had to blow your dad or do Angela Merkel.

Yes but she is so so sexy,,,,All you have to do is say, Fart darling,and give me a clue

Whatcha think of that ?

I think you could be another poster who starts with Y and ends in [second word]m,in disguise.

Was the "living celebrity" meat as "currently living celebrity", to narrow the choice down, or could we hypothecate that late celebrities were not moribund during the event?

I thought Sophia Loren was the sexiest of film stars, but I doubt she'd be up for it at her age now. Not with a young whippersnapper like me.

Personally, though, I've never really fancied celebrities -they all seem a bit full of themselves. If I was going to have sex with someone I didn't know personally, I'd just as soon go down Soi Cowboy; at least then you're dealing with a professional

SC

There are many BB when she was 18, Claudia Shiffer But I would of much rather spent a night on the piss with Oliver Reed,

I'm the same (except for the Oliver Reed bit) - one more... and then you don't care who you spend the night with, or whether you did or not. It's like when you wake up screaming, and you hope it was a bad dream, but you can't be sure because you don't remember it....

SC

There are many BB when she was 18, Claudia Shiffer But I would of much rather spent a night on the piss with Oliver Reed,

I'm the same (except for the Oliver Reed bit) - one more... and then you don't care who you spend the night with, or whether you did or not. It's like when you wake up screaming, and you hope it was a bad dream, but you can't be sure because you don't remember it....

SC

Well mate,If i woke up in the morning with a fat old cow from Suckhumvit, I would chew my own arm off,so as not to wake her.

SC

Well mate,If i woke up in the morning with a fat old cow from Suckhumvit, I would chew my own arm off,so as not to wake her.

That's a conundrum that stumped you

Archived