Three Injured in Shooting at Central Pattaya Market

webfact

Three Injured in Shooting at Central Pattaya Market

shot-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The owner of a Liquor Store, his girlfriend and a customer were injured following a shooting.

Police and medics were called to the Store, located at the Grand Hall Market in Soi Buakhao, in the early hours of Monday. The owner of the store is Khun Supagit aged 26, who was working in the store with his girlfriend.

A customer, later named as Khun Pang aged 28, who was also accompanied by his girlfriend, earlier went to the store and sat drinking outside for many hours. They decided to return to their room located opposite the store and attempted to cross the main road.

As they walked across the road, a motorbike approached at-speed and narrowly missed the pair. Khun Pang shouted out at the driver and his passenger, who stopped and approached him and entered into a brief scuffle.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/192797/three-injured-in-shooting-at-central-pattaya-market/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-12

in the early hours of Monday.

One more data point...

The wee hours are for sleeping.

Ah, based on where I am in Bangkok, I thought the wee hours were for the teens/20's to get onto their bikes (the ones with the modified or no exhausts, cos those impress the girls I'm sure), rev them as loudly as possible, and scream and shout at each other whilst they drive around the streets waking everyone up, all whilst juggling a smartphone in one hand and some lhao kao in the other ... oh, and with their lights turned off too, cos we all know how easy it is to spot a scooter at night with no lights on when driving and they are immune to harm or accident cos of their special amulet or some other moronic idea.

I am little confused , may be I read wrong.

So the guy who was drinking gets into a fight with a guy driving past?

Guy driving past tells the drinking guy to wait and naturally the drinking guy waits.

Upon returning, they shoot the store owner? And other 2 people?

And the drunk guy? It's confusing

I am little confused , may be I read wrong.

So the guy who was drinking gets into a fight with a guy driving past?

Guy driving past tells the drinking guy to wait and naturally the drinking guy waits.

Upon returning, they shoot the store owner? And other 2 people?

And the drunk guy? It's confusing

Yeah well welcome to life in Thailand and news reports.

I was also confused by the oh so typical sloppy reporting. You have to read it a couple times.

The way I read it, the owner, his girlfriend and the guy drinking where all injured. The customer was not involved in any way aside from being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The owner and his girlfriend were the ones getting in an argument with the bike driver and his passenger. It was the bike driver and his passenger who told the owner and girlfriend to stay where they were while they went for reinforcements.

Wonderful Thailand.