North Korea defence minister executed by anti-aircraft fire

webfact

A post containing an offensive image in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

A post commenting on moderation has been removed as well.

I think its safe to say that the Beloved Leader is soon coming to some harm.

The self-preservation instincts in his elite surrounding colleagues must be getting a kick start.

One would hope so, but as with Saddam Hussein terror is being used as a deliberate tactic precisely to avoid any uprising. Not a comforting thought to have a paranoid madman in control of a nuclear arsenal.

What scares me is that the US is cutting back drastically on military spending at a time like this. They will barely have enough to fight 1 war at a time and this guy has cannon fodder in the millions.

North Korea has the big bomb. But they dont have much else.

I guess he saves the dogs to use only on family members.

How his own people haven't put him out of their misery yet I'll never know.

Not that he's above it, but the death by dogs was proven to be a myth ... as was the execution of his wife.

You have to admit...the N. Korean leader has a unique sense of style...execution by anti-aircraft would surely get the attention on the other members of his depleted staff...

Such a public and brutal method of execution as obliteration by anti-aircraft gun would emphasise the cost of disloyalty.
Intelligence reports always have to be treated with scepticism but, in this case, the claims of the South Korean agency will be easy to verify. If they are not true, the defence minister would appear again in public.
Earlier, the South Korean agency said that senior officials were being executed at the rate of one a week. It all adds up to a picture of a leader in Pyongyang who feels very insecure and who is dangerous in his insecurity.

No, it all adds up to more bias in reporting by western media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_in_reporting_on_North_Korea_by_Western_news_media

Of course you're right, North Korea is a great place to live with a misunderstood, kind and benevolent leader!

Reports that have to do with things within his family are probably at greater risk of being rumors than those within the government itself. The same is true with stuff like the British Royal Family.

I would guess that this guy will not be showing up at any parades.

The satirical movie The Interview didn't go far enough. Executing with an anti-aircraft missile ... you almost couldn't make that up. Overkill much?

Starting to sound a bit like NIS did actual make this up and he may not be dead at all.

Not a comforting thought to have a paranoid madman in control of a nuclear arsenal.

Hardly. In reality you have a porky freak kid in charge of unwieldy, five-ton 'Fat Man' style low-yield bombs (read: not miniaturised warheads) which would have more impact in a museum.

I think its safe to say that the Beloved Leader is soon coming to some harm.

The self-preservation instincts in his elite surrounding colleagues must be getting a kick start.

One would hope so, but as with Saddam Hussein terror is being used as a deliberate tactic precisely to avoid any uprising. Not a comforting thought to have a paranoid madman in control of a nuclear arsenal.

What scares me is that the US is cutting back drastically on military spending at a time like this. They will barely have enough to fight 1 war at a time and this guy has cannon fodder in the millions.

Ridiculous.

The USA has a military budget over $500 billion.

The Russians $60 billion

China $125 billion.

The USA could cut the budget in half and still have overwhelming power.

Previous stories of Kim poisoned his aunt or executing Jang Song by feeding him alive to starving dogs proved false, so how long do you think this story will last.

Is already....he was on TV 1 week after his execution......(source sputniknews)

well the peoples of NthK think jolly reader is so good, he doesn't have an 'rsehole & doesn't fart - I learnt that 'fact' gigglem.gif from [The Interview]

may he's jealous, because he can't?

Back to the good old days of the British Raj, then.

I seem to recall the punishment of the mutineers of the Indian Mutiny was to be tied over the mouth of a cannon, which was then fired. Personally I think it's cheaper to use a pistol.

It did the job , it killed two birds with one cannon ball so to speak, And not just Indians

Such a public and brutal method of execution as obliteration by anti-aircraft gun would emphasise the cost of disloyalty.
Intelligence reports always have to be treated with scepticism but, in this case, the claims of the South Korean agency will be easy to verify. If they are not true, the defence minister would appear again in public.
Earlier, the South Korean agency said that senior officials were being executed at the rate of one a week. It all adds up to a picture of a leader in Pyongyang who feels very insecure and who is dangerous in his insecurity.

Anyone realize that Obama has fired more than 200 top ranking senor military officers?

Anyone realize that Obama has fired more than 200 top ranking senor military officers?

at least he hasn't burnt/blown up/buried/shot/drowned or otherwise exterminated any of them - yet cowboy.gif