Anybody seen one of these around?

Anthony5

Seen it around anywhere in Thailand at affordable price?

See that it trades on Amazon at 6 times the price of the Ban Cha, so I'm not sure I will make sure it's Matcha.

. On my way back to Thailand, I bought at Costco 100 bags 500baht for Matcha

Can you post a map where in Pattaya, or even Thailand for that matter, the Costco shop is located?

they never claimed they bought it in Thailand. they said on their way back to THAILAND they bought it

Here is our Chiangmai argument seeker again, who definitely also has reading comprehension capabilities.

Let me read the question for you again.

I'm sure you are aware we are in Thailand, right?

you are the one that can't read. you thought there was a cosco in Thailand

Maybe you want to explain everyone on the forum what the usefulness is to know that an item is available at a shop on the other side of the planet, if we are discussing tea in Pattaya.

Maybe you want to explain everyone on the forum what the usefulness is to know that an item is available at a shop on the other side of the planet, if we are discussing tea in Pattaya.

I thought totally unrelated stuff had to do with the price of tea in China?

A troll post has been removed.

Please pay attention to the following rule that you agreed to when you signed up to Thai Visa:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Make Sure It's Matcha Green Tea, 140x More Antioxidants, They Sell as a Powder , Also

See that it trades on Amazon at 6 times the price of the Ban Cha, so I'm not sure I will make sure it's Matcha.

. I don't know where ur from but we have Costco in USA, membership shopping, Warehouse Shopping

Make Sure It's Matcha Green Tea, 140x More Antioxidants, They Sell as a Powder , Also

. I don't know where ur from but we have Costco in USA, membership shopping, Warehouse Shopping

Doesn't matter much where I'm from, and I also have no intention to go import my food, but this is the Pattaya forum so I don't think it makes much sense to inform us that a particular tea is available at the other side of the planet.

Doesn't matter much where I'm from, and I also have no intention to go import my food, but this is the Pattaya forum so I don't think it makes much sense to inform us that a particular tea is available at the other side of the planet.

What he is saying is if one lives in Pattaya they can get from a source outside of Pattaya what they find difficult to get in Pattaya

What he is saying is if one lives in Pattaya they can get from a source outside of Pattaya what they find difficult to get in Pattaya

You mean like traveling to the US for a pack of tea bags, right.

This is the question again.

. . I was just giving a Price Point, basically telling you could shop around, maybe find a lower price, Geezus, Costco is Worldwide, Locations in Asia, I'm sure they ship Edited by Dannyboy666

You can buy them for 20baht in the 20 baht shops outside tesco and big c.

I don't think so because I went to the one outside Big C extra, showed them the picture, and they shaked their head.

Anyway I posted already that I found one at foodland.