I Will Be Coming From America

chrisjune

An innocent question, terry57. Do you do monthly visa runs?

jes--us bendix,

it's you again, :D

cricky's mate,

i just got home from work, made a post and there you are. :D

im getting a bit concerned about your fondness for me, but i can understand it mate, as im the entertaining one.

of course i dont do visa runs as i live in freo and every punter on this forum know's that.

except you that is. :o

im in los every 3 months for 30 days so it's cosher old son.

hope that makes you feel stupendous. :D

bye bye bendix.

There's a dude from Chicago living up in my neck of the woods in Isaan. Big burly ex-cop, real top fella. He just opened a pizza joint... thank Buddha he's making New York style thin crust pies, not that doughy deep dish "Chicago style" crapola.

Other than the pizza and the baseball team I reckon Chicago's a crackin little town, so welcome to the LOS boichik from Chi-town... and you can leave those sausages at home because once you find your way around here you'll realize they've got some bloody rippin good sausages all over the place. If you don't like the Thai style ones (and how could you not?) you can always go to a German beer garden or (as a last resort) a British pub and find your sausages there.

Where in Isaan are you talking about. Wouldn't be Surin would it?

Barry

Hey terry57...what on earth is a "freo"....? You wouldn't be a sandgroper by any chance???

krazyboi - just to be pedantic, "jai dee" actually means "heart good"...just so you don't go around saying things are "jai mahk mahk" (heart very very) when you mean "dee mahk mahk" (good very very)...

:o

Mate, there are lots of Thai courses available, and there is always the long haired dictionary....

Hey terry57...what on earth is a "freo"....? You wouldn't be a sandgroper by any chance???

krazyboi - just to be pedantic, "jai dee" actually means "heart good"...just so you don't go around saying things are "jai mahk mahk" (heart very very) when you mean "dee mahk mahk" (good very very)...

:D

Mate, there are lots of Thai courses available, and there is always the long haired dictionary....

jes---us mate, :D

freo mean's :

fre bloody mantle, west aussie. :D

chock dee cup, my good man and i'll see you at the piss up on rambuttri street. :D

cheers :o

jes---us mate, :o

freo mean's :

Forum rule: 13) English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged.

Have you looked at your signature lately ? :D

jes---us mate, :o

freo mean's :

Forum rule: 13) English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged.

Have you looked at your signature lately ? :D

Good point. :D

Edited by MarkBKK

QUOTE(girlx @ 2006-09-10 10:31:23)

bagels and cream cheese, eclairs, guacamole, tortilla chips, strawberry licorice, peaches, cheese for fondue, strawberry rhubarb pie... oh i can't go on, there are too many things i miss from the US.

We've got ALL those things in Chiang Mai and Bangkok does too!

well,

i think miss x must have amnesia and forgot that its all here

yeah but i live in koh phangan :o luckily i have other things here to balance me out.

I'll be there late October. Did any of you want me to bring you anything from the gool ol' US of A? Anything in Chicago you might want? Maybe some vienna 100% beef sausages? :D I remember the hot dogs being pretty bad last time I was there. :o

What about Swiss Cocoa and a big bag of corn chips?

haha, i have to start getting used to all this new lingo. it took me at least a good day or two to figure out what LOS stood for, hehe.

seriously though, what does jai dee mean? sounds...scary.

OK, I'll bite. What does LOS mean?

L - et's

O - ver buy

S - illy things! (or do you want me to use ghurls?)

Do you really not know? Ok heres a multiple choice question.

1) Lots Of Shagging

2) Lager Or Shandy?

3) Land Of Smiles

4) Lazy Old Sailors

5) Lesbians On Shore

Take a wild guess!!

excuse me jock,

i dont have to guess, :D

as i know the 100% straight up answer to that stupendous question :D

it's got to be " LOTS OF SHAGGING. " :D

cheers jock, :o

piss up, rambuttri st, november :D

QUOTE(girlx @ 2006-09-10 10:31:23)

bagels and cream cheese, eclairs, guacamole, tortilla chips, strawberry licorice, peaches, cheese for fondue, strawberry rhubarb pie... oh i can't go on, there are too many things i miss from the US.

We've got ALL those things in Chiang Mai and Bangkok does too!

well,

i think miss x must have amnesia and forgot that its all here

yeah but i live in koh phangan :D luckily i have other things here to balance me out.

]

hello miss x,

do me a favour please ?

jump on your M.T.X., bolt over to tong nai pann and head for nice beach bungalows.

just be bloody carefull riding over that mountain, as its real frigging dangerous at times. :D

ive come a cropper on it a few times and im a bleeding expert on an M.T.X.

also you must watch out for king cobra's, as i got photo's of a real big mother i encounted right on top of the mountain just near those huge trees.

bloody thing was on the road and at 4 metres long, she was a big sucker. :D

any way,

when you get to nice beach bungalows, ask for mr gracie and tell him terry say's a big hello to him and his lovely family. :D

i lived with this family in 1988 and they love my brilliant self.

they had <deleted> then, and now they are millionairs and im there # 1 farang. :D

thanks very much miss x.

chock dee cup to your friendly self. :o

haha, i have to start getting used to all this new lingo. it took me at least a good day or two to figure out what LOS stood for, hehe.

seriously though, what does jai dee mean? sounds...scary.

L - et's

O - ver buy

S - illy things! (or do you want me to use ghurls?)

hello miss fawn ,

im really starting to like you, :D

as you are very frigging well endowed with <deleted> loads of bleeding brain matter and a stupendous sense of humour. :D

much like my top self.

till next time, the lovely miss fawn. :D

chock dee cup. :o

jee - zus girlx :D

you dont know Gracie? :D

And there was me thinking like you had an overabundance of gray matter just like my good good old cobber, terry57 :D

Strewth and Crikey, me ole sheila. it's fair dinkum, for sure. :D

Now me good self is going to have to reconsider your invite to the pissup at Rambittri.

It's in November (in case you cobbers didnt click already, hey?) :o

etc etc etc etc and assorted other Australiana cliches . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . repeat ad nauseum

jump on your M.T.X., bolt over to tong nai pann and head for nice beach bungalows.

yes i live in TNP

don't know gracie though ?

ask penn, ( female thai owner with farang husband)

at penn's bungalows about mr gracie, his son kleang, daughter , lovely wife and terry the farang.

# 1 farang back then, when it was bleeding paradise. :D

used to do motor bike taxi operater over that frigging mountain every day. :D

30 baht a night huts on the beach and no bloody techno and fire twirlers.

i though i was living in heaven, as often it was just me and the locals. :D

candles, kerosene lamps and no electric. " pure bliss "

had lager on ice and a bit of waccy tabaccy so things were sweet. :D

i lived with these people when they had nothing except fishing and coconuts and a few bungalows.

next thing you know the full moon party went ballistic and they all got very bloody rich.

any way,

its got to be the most bloody beautiful bay on koh phan gan, hands down, no problem.

bit to crowded for me these days but i still know all the real locals.

cheers :o

ps, say hello to my friend " WIT "

he drives the taxi over the mountain. thai guy about 32 years old. ask around for " WIT "

tell him his old name was " roong " and blow him away.

ask him about terry and mr gracie at nice beach. :D

jee - zus girlx

you dont know Gracie?

And there was me thinking like you had an overabundance of gray matter just like my good good old cobber, terry57

Strewth and Crikey, me ole sheila. it's fair dinkum, for sure.

Now me good self is going to have to reconsider your invite to the pissup at Rambittri.

It's in November (in case you cobbers didnt click already, hey?)

etc etc etc etc and assorted other Australiana cliches . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . repeat ad nauseum

cricky's bendix, :D

finally got an avatar that we like have we. :D

i really liked the second one. :o

this is your 3rd crack at it, you sure this time mate ? :D

NO, you cant come to the piss up as you dont sound like much of a fun guy to me.

further more,

you speak <deleted> australian slang, are light years behind my top self, and also make me feel ad nauseum.

got yourself a 2.I.C. yet bendix ? :D

be careful who you employ mate, as the lawyer game might cripple your arse. :D

be quiet bendix, :D

can you here something ,

<deleted>, its your mummy calling. :D

run along now bendix. :D:D

time to go nighty nighty.

sleep well bendix, happy dreams.

I'll be there late October. Did any of you want me to bring you anything from the gool ol' US of A? Anything in Chicago you might want? Maybe some vienna 100% beef sausages? :D I remember the hot dogs being pretty bad last time I was there. :o

Bush decapitated? 20,000 US Marines to clean up the bombs next door in Loas? Also Elvis would be nice?

Better still if your that dim dont come at all there are enough nice but dim falang in Thailand...

Edited by lopburiguy

• 2 weeks later...