Husqvarna LTH 174 Lawntractor - Start up on 6 month winter sleep...

The spammer does not know that we do not have a northern winter here in Thailand and the hi-so's mow year around.whistling.gif

I am not spammer. just want to show peoples My work... ??

Well that was hardly rocket science.

A few years ago I borrowed a grass strimmer from a Thai farmer friend of mine,not been use for 3 years, full of cobwebs took it home ,cleaned the carb ,points,plug.

fresh petrol ,away it went. took me an hour.

Or mine and probably PJ's tractors ,sold on in Japan left standing for ,who know's how long shipped over to LOS,left again, shipped to our local dealers,who had the job of getting them going, like to see the op do that.

Not something that had been kept in a clean garage for 26 weeks.

The op wants to come over here for a while .

The spammer does not know that we do not have a northern winter here in Thailand and the hi-so's mow year around.whistling.gif

I am not spammer. just want to show peoples My work... ??

Well that was hardly rocket science.

A few years ago I borrowed a grass strimmer from a Thai farmer friend of mine,not been use for 3 years, full of cobwebs took it home ,cleaned the carb ,points,plug.

fresh petrol ,away it went. took me an hour.

Or mine and probably PJ's tractors ,sold on in Japan left standing for ,who know's how long shipped over to LOS,left again, shipped to our local dealers,who had the job of getting them going, like to see the op do that.

Not something that had been kept in a clean garage for 26 weeks.

The op wants to come over here for a while .

Here in Finland makes different because My carage is not warm place and winter time temperature can are - 40 Celcius degree...