Four way tire valve repair tool

jvs

Does anyone know where i can buy this in Thailand?

I have been looking for awhile but the normal places i go do not carry this item.

I checked at the local tire shop but they could not help me either.

Never seen in all my years in Thailand. I have one in my international gypsy grab-kit (bought in the US) and it's never been used anywhere else I have been in the world either.

Edited by NanLaew

Yup ^^^, even a valve removal tool seems to be made from Unobtainium, obviously the tyre places have them so they must be available.

Got my 4-way tool off Ebay.

I will go shopping for it again,every once in awhile there are things i do not really need to survive but are nice to have.

Next month i am planning on taken a trip to Chiang Mai and i will take the phone number with me but i tend to spend too much money when ever i enter a toolshop.

Remember a woman will buy something she does never use for half price but a man is willing to pay too much for something he needs lol.

Thank you all for the responses,i got of a lot better this time,the duck thing did not really do much for me.

• 1 month later...

Time for an update,i did not find the tool in Chiang Mai either so i ordered one from overseas.It is now in its own place on the toolboard.

But guess what ?Last week on the local market i found a whole bunch of them!!!

Time for an update,i did not find the tool in Chiang Mai either so i ordered one from overseas.It is now in its own place on the toolboard.

But guess what ?Last week on the local market i found a whole bunch of them!!!

Console yourself that yours will be a quality tool that will probably last forever, instead of a cheap Chinese copy from the market that will break the first time it's used.

thumbsup.gif