Freerunning in Bangkok's Ghost Tower - Team Farang

i have to admit it made me dizzy just to watch it. I have no idea how these guy have so little fear,

Stupidity. Obviously too stupid to be scared.

I don't think it's fair to call them stupid without knowing them. They could be geniuses. Whatever they are, it's impressive.

So easy to label these Fearless Freedom Fighters as stupid...rather than see that

we all posses mind over matter. Calculated risks (science) are involved in all extreme

sports. I would bet that these guys are scramblers as well... I found it inspiring to watch whilst my balls shrank by two thirds....

I love climbing and Bouldering and my personal fear level is as such that I prefer and trust the proper

safety equipment...but that's me...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

check youtube or other sites for I think it was a Russian guy that did a back flip on the balcony ledge, and missed his landing and dropped a few hundred feet. So be it. Nothing wrong with taking risks, if there is some payout or possible reward. These guys just want the publicity, bragging rights, etc. I get it. But in a buddhist country, things lilke bragging and ego are not appreciated

I think it is funny that they are called "professional freerunners". Professional? So are they working in Thailand? Got a proper visa and work permit? Professional? Do they support themselves and make money doing this? Who pays? How is it paid? What health insurance policy do they have? I would love to see how that gets paid if any when they are hurt. Who pays when they fall and land on somebody below? Silly questions? Perhaps. But these things happen.

• 2 weeks later...

i have to admit it made me dizzy just to watch it. I have no idea how these guy have so little fear,

I don't think it's fair to call them stupid without knowing them. They could be geniuses. Whatever they are, it's impressive.

Unless it was a fake, there was recently a post on social networks asking for donations to help pay the astronomical medical bill of one of the calculated-risk-taking-professionals who happened to have Zero medical insurance to support his risk taking addiction. Not judging anyone here. Could be a good cause to support for anyone not liking soi dogs and orphans.

Unless it was a fake, there was recently a post on social networks asking for donations to help pay the astronomical medical bill of one of the calculated-risk-taking-professionals who happened to have Zero medical insurance to support his risk taking addiction. Not judging anyone here. Could be a good cause to support for anyone not liking soi dogs and orphans.

Motobike accident. Had a gofundme page asking for donations, request amount has been achieved.