nutters and characters in pattaya.

dirtycash

i met this russian girl in picture a few weeks ago , just as you see her here she was driving a bike up soi buahkao, anyway i got talking to her and later met up and went out, she told me she was the 7th king of bahrain 555 she even pulled a letter with a royal seal on it to prove it, then she went on to tell me she had jsut this day bought more than 40 kilometres of land outside pattaya along with 2000 dresses to send to russai to sell blah blah blah. i left after 2 beers with her.

obviously a nutter

Edited by Rimmer
Photograph removed

has anyone seen the thai guy who collects rubbish at night in a cart, behind him follows around 40 dogs , he was like the pied piper of pattaya, unbelievable scene as i sat watching him from a bar in soi buahkao. there were 30 odd dogs with him and more just kept coming around the corner from soi chyaipoon.

what is the story here with this guy ?

thanks for the report...

You write about "nutters and characters" in Pattaya, but could you explain your motivations for going for drinks with this women? That's strange enough on its own

or this girl what is the story with her, i have heard many stories about her but im not sure if i can believe some of them, apparently she was once very beautifull.

Edited by Rimmer

has anyone seen the thai guy who collects rubbish at night in a cart, behind him follows around 40 dogs , he was like the pied piper of pattaya, unbelievable scene as i sat watching him from a bar in soi buahkao. there were 30 odd dogs with him and more just kept coming around the corner from soi chyaipoon.

what is the story here with this guy ?

Yes I have seen him and his cart walking up 3rd road near pattaya tai, at least 20 dogs were following him . They must have been hungry. He probably feed them all.

Then you have this european guy , wearing caps and walking barefoot, walking up and down sukhumvit in the middle of the road , collecting trash and bottles. He's been here for years , I watched him the other day when it was 37 degrees , and he was wearing a jacket and looked dressed for the winter , crazy dude.

Edited by balo

or this girl what is the story with her, i have heard many stories about her but im not sure if i can believe some of them, apparently she was once very beautifull.

can you elaborate on your use of the word "apparently" ?

I am not sure what the purpose is of putting peoples photograps on a very public board and then subjecting them to ridicule, but in any case I have removed the photos and the topic is closed

//CLOSED//