New in Town and need a house for rent :-)

tim81

Hi smile.png,

me and my thai wife will come to CM end of this year. We not yet have our house out there, and we also don´t want go in hotel. So we are looking for a house for rent, for about 4 weeks....2 bed,1 bath,kitchen,car park, AC, garden and fully furnished will be nice. House should be not far from CM City. Price about 10.000 THB/Month.

Maybe anybody can help? smile.png

Thanx

Regards

Edited by tim81

You won't find what you want at that price if you only want it for 4 weeks unless....

There is an email list, CMCC classifieds, where missionaries sublet their houses when they're off out of town. Maybe you'll get lucky. You will need to google cmcc classifieds as i can't remember how to sign up.

There is a two bedroom town house in the old city at 60,000 baht/month. At the Sunday walking street

You must not have read his post, looking for 10K p.m. not 60K !

but good way to get free advert. Richard.

regards Worgeordie

Thank for all the Postingssmile.png .

So, 10.000 THB/Month is not realistic for a housesad.png ? Ok, i think i have to find anything else than.facepalm.gif

Alternative can be a (Bungalow) Resort around Chiang Mai, clean, AC, fully Farang Style Bathroom, hot water machine,car parking for 4.000- 5.000 THB/Month? Anybody know something, perfect will be with a Homepage?

Or maybe a AC Apartment, clean,fully Farang Style Bathroom,Hot water machine,car parking place… for 3.500 – 4.000 THB/Month? Anybody know something, perfect will be with a Homepage?

Ok, i know a Bungalow and also a Apartment just only have 1 Room and no Kitchen, but that´s not so important than.

Regards wai2.gif

Your problem is that its a four week rental. The prices you are talking you won't get anything more than a studio, and not a nice one either.

The best suggestion I can offer if you aren't successful in finding a sublet in my previous post is to try http://www.flora-house.com/ I emailed recently and they quoted 12,000B a month for the bungalow, short term rates. But its only one bedroom and a separate living area.

Thank for all the Postingssmile.png .

So, 10.000 THB/Month is not realistic for a housesad.png ? Ok, i think i have to find anything else than.facepalm.gif

Alternative can be a (Bungalow) Resort around Chiang Mai, clean, AC, fully Farang Style Bathroom, hot water machine,car parking for 4.000- 5.000 THB/Month? Anybody know something, perfect will be with a Homepage?

Or maybe a AC Apartment, clean,fully Farang Style Bathroom,Hot water machine,car parking place… for 3.500 – 4.000 THB/Month? Anybody know something, perfect will be with a Homepage?

Ok, i know a Bungalow and also a Apartment just only have 1 Room and no Kitchen, but that´s not so important than.

Regards wai2.gif

The prices you are wanting to pay are just not realistic. Especially for short term rental. You would be hard pressed to find anything at these prices even with a 12 month contract (except the house). I'm sure others may know more about short term rentals, but I have not seen anything with less than 3 month contract. 6 and 12 month are more common. For a 1 month accommodation, the only option I know of would be a hotel, guest house, or serviced apartment. You can expect to pay 10,000 THB minimum for a small place. Property owners are usually not interested in a one month deal. Too much paperwork and hassle. With all that being said, you should have no problem finding a good house within 5-7 km of the city for 10,000 THB on a 12 month contract. Just head down Hang Dong Road and take your pick.