Pizza Hut vs Pizza Company

giddyup

I'm bemused that this thread seems to be Pizza Hut vs Pizza Company. There are way better places to order from, for example Cabana Garden in On Nut, or if you want wider coverage try Pizza Mania.

I found both PC and PH to be overpriced, overcooked and just not at all up to par. Reassuring to see that nobody has suggested Domino's. I couldn't believe the disgusting mess they dared to deliver me...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends to a certain extent which Pizza Hut or Pizza Hut branch you order from and whether you eat in or out.

When I lived in a town that had both, I would always choose Pizza Hut over Pizza Company but when I moved to a town that only had Pizza Company I realized that Pizza Company is actually not that bad although the taste experience varies greatly between restaurants and between eat in and take away.

I think that Pizza Hut's and pizza company's pizzas are the same, both low to middle ratings at best. The Thai company Minor or I think Minor Group use to own many Pizza Hut restaurants here. After having a falling out with the American company who owns Pizza Hut brand opened Pizza Company. This is why they both are basically the same.... Copy !

I'm bemused that this thread seems to be Pizza Hut vs Pizza Company. There are way better places to order from, for example Cabana Garden in On Nut, or if you want wider coverage try Pizza Mania.

I found both PC and PH to be overpriced, overcooked and just not at all up to par. Reassuring to see that nobody has suggested Domino's. I couldn't believe the disgusting mess they dared to deliver me...

You did notice that I posted in the Pattaya forum? So unless Cabana Gardens delivers to Pattaya your comments are pointless.

I think that Pizza Hut's and pizza company's pizzas are the same, both low to middle ratings at best. The Thai company Minor or I think Minor Group use to own many Pizza Hut restaurants here. After having a falling out with the American company who owns Pizza Hut brand opened Pizza Company. This is why they both are basically the same.... Copy !

They are not "basically the same", unless you mean they both have a pastry base with topping.

Edited by giddyup

it is like comparing the relative benefits of two different turds. you cant win.

I disagree. I've eaten a lot of different pizzas over the years from your fancy boutique style small bistros, to the chains like Dominos etc, and the Pizza Company aren't too bad. Not going to please everybody.

+1 on Pizza Company. If you're looking for a drunken gut-bomb, they're GREAT, and the hangover cold pizza experience the morning after is fine, too.

Edited by quandow

They are not "basically the same", unless you mean they both have a pastry base with topping.
i think they are the same, get my point !

Pizza Hut in America is half way decent---have never tried it here but Pizza Company is the absolute worst and I'll never have it again---what a waste!!! Smaller outfits like Pizza Big in Naklua and NY Pizza on 3rd Road are the closest thing to getting good pizza in TH.

I've had both Pizza Hut & Pizza Co., as well as some of the other offerings around. I've found that if you want a good pizza here, and have an oven, make it yourself. You get the toppings you want & plenty of cheese (something lacking on most pizzas here).

No, I don't get it. Obviously the majority of people on this thread don't think they are the same either.

I learned a swell (excellent) trick recently: reheat delivered or cold pizza in a VERY hot skillet. Cast iron is best.

Something on the order of pizza can be made using a skillet in stead of an oven.

No, I don't get it. Obviously the majority of people on this thread don't think they are the same either.
I could make a comment about things being thick like crust but I won't .

One vs the other ... I think same same !!!

Edited by ttthailand

No, I don't get it. Obviously the majority of people on this thread don't think they are the same either. I could make a comment about things being thick like crust but I won't .

OK, you think they are the same. Good for you.

Edited by giddyup

No, I don't get it. Obviously the majority of people on this thread don't think they are the same either. I could make a comment about things being thick like crust but I won't .

Ok, you don't think same. Good for you.

Ok, you don't think same. Good for you.

How old are you, ten?

Pizza company hands down but if you can get Scoozi or pizza pizza by zanne they are much better.

Another poster from Bangkok who doesn't know he's posting in the Pattaya subforum.

Pizza Pizza is available in Pattaya and I believe delivered by WOW (Food Panda)

I learned a swell (excellent) trick recently: reheat delivered or cold pizza in a VERY hot skillet. Cast iron is best.

Something on the order of pizza can be made using a skillet in stead of an oven.

Actually if you put it in the microwave just long enough to get it hot all the way through and get the cheese gooey and then put it on the hot skillet. You will find it is even better. Make sure to put some oil in that skillet to regain the crispy edge to the crust.

One of my favorite things is yesterday's pizza for breakfast.

We have completely stopped ordering and going to both Pizza Company and Pizza Hut after we found them using mayonnaise and probably thousand island salad dressing on their pizza. Common Thai do not realise that pizza sauce made from fresh tomatoes and good cheese topping are the most essential for a good pizza.

Pizza Company offers medium and large Pizzas. But what is medium? What is large? Why they don't just write how many inches? Strange. With that they shy me away to order a Pizza.

If they wrote the exact inches then they would have to deliver!

Come on!! TIT

the name of the game is deception... wai2.gif

I used to eat Pizza on a regular basis, but moving to Thailand made me stop.

Since i am not a fan of seafood on a Pizza (IMO seafood got nothing tho do on a Pizza) there is not many options in Pizzahut.

I have tried Pizzahut in UK, India, Thailand and Australia, and i must say that the one in Thailand is surely the worst i ever tried....

Pizza company is one step better, but still not 100 %

Best pizza i had around was in a small Ïtalian place, made by a old Italian guy he used hes old grand mothers recipe it was cooked in a wood driven stone oven built by Italians.

Mama mia, pizza Italia, Belissimo!

wai2.gif

Make Your Own Even Without An Oven.

Self-Raising Flour - 1 cup

General Purpose Flour - 1 cup

1 tbsp Dry Yeast (or small packet)

1/4 cup water. Add as you need for your particular consistency.

Kneed the dough with hands.

+ Put in oiled skillet.

+ Spread the dough with flour on hands.

+ Add toppings.

+ Add cheese.

OH .....

+ Make sure you have a secure lid on the skillet.

+ If you like corn meal on the bottom, use it.

+ Turn Up The Heat. You need to get the inside up to 375 degrees.

It is not hard.

It can taste very good.

Good Luck.

Pizza Hut in America is half way decent---have never tried it here but Pizza Company is the absolute worst and I'll never have it again---what a waste!!! Smaller outfits like Pizza Big in Naklua and NY Pizza on 3rd Road are the closest thing to getting good pizza in TH.

I noticed that NY Pizza offers "Italian sausage" as a topping. Is it remotely like "real" Italian sausage?