Drink your Jingthing

Well, I never.w00t.gif

post-37101-0-84183400-1432553291_thumb.p

Touted as a "healthy alternative to coffee" I'm here to say, there is no alternative to coffee! coffee1.gif

http://www.werone.co/Jing+Thing+-+125g+or+250g+(25+-+50+servings)/0_CAAA007/PRAA070.htm

Jing Thing is an organic raw chocolate and herb hot-blended beverage which connects you with your root, the earth. This tonic blend combines a full-serving of Cacao along with the vitality of Chinese and Indian herbs in a tonifying warm drink which supports the kidneys, heart and libido. It is the most rejuvenating drink of the day, only those who have tasted it will know the secret..

Jingthing connects you with your root.gigglem.gif

There, I said it.

Edited by Jingthing

is it only 10bht?

Per drop. Speshul pry for you.
For some one that Wang's on and on about anti Israeli, anti Jew, anti homophobic, xenophobia,and expects us to respect these things, but it's ok for you have a crack at Asians and their attempt at English

Get your priorities straight. Double standards big time.

Edited by krisb

You know exactly what I'm referring to.

Now how about the same respect towards the country you call home, as we or at least most of us try and respect about Israel as you expect us to. The Thais try and speak english and it's for our benefit, so let's not give them a hard time over it with please.

Now how about the same respect towards the country you call home, as we or at least most of us try and respect about Israel as you expect us to. The Thais try and speak english and it's for our benefit, so let's not give them a hard time over it with please.

I'm not going to respond further to your troll baiting on this thread. I started if for fun ... but you've clearly got a very BORING bug up your arse and it isn't about having a little fun with Thaiglish.

I'm not going to respond further to your troll baiting on this thread. I started if for fun ... but you've clearly got a very BORING bug up your arse and it isn't about having a little fun with Thaiglish.

Ohh you speak volumes.

Anyway continue giving my wife and her country Crap because they don't speak English as well as you'd like.

Supplementing the pension eh?

Best of luck!

What pension? crying.gif

Look on the bright side....if you were a Brit you'd be on our pension thread complaining daily....and it never does them any good. biggrin.png

Indeed. Having no income has fabulous TAX advantages ... burp.gif

Jingthing connects you with your root.gigglem.gif

There, I said it.

just tried some..didn't work...no connection at all...she's still watching the telly.

Edited by Mudcrab